Ghost troop bug still exists

Platform, device version and operating system:
Android, OnePlus 6, Android 9

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Won an invasion game but one troop remained on the board. This was supposed to be fixed in 4.1. I believe the troop died from explosion damage from multiple skulls or doomskull(s) as there was a doomstorm at the time and the troop only had 2 life left when the game ended. It was the bottom troop - can’t remember which tower. As you can see I only got 3 tower kill rewards.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?*
Only experienced once

Steps to make it happen again
Difficult to test in invasions due to sigil energy system.

3 Likes

Same thing happened to me on class event. Valraven remained and battle was won but i did not get my 2 sigils. Im on xbox.

2 Likes

When in a delve using Dawnbringer to one shot everyone leaves 3 ghost troops behind. I’ve been able to replicate it a couple of times.

1 Like

The problem still remains on PC as wel. Happened to me in class event. I only did not get the souls from the imp, but luckily I have enough of those :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi @Whiskeyjack I’m sorry you ran into this issue. Please check your in-game mail. This is indeed supposed to be fixed in 4.1, we’re not sure why it is still happening.

For others experiencing this @XINDIANAX @BRchell @WWDiver issue please let us know:

1. What game mode were you playing in?
  2. What is your Internet connection (WiFi, 4G, Ethernet cable)?
  3. Did the enemy Troop remain on the Team after the battle ended with health? Or, did it lose all health but not die?
    4. What was the enemy ‘ghost’ Troop killed by?
  4. Were there Doomskulls on the board around the time the Troop died?
  5. Please list all Troops on your Team and the Enemy Team, or as many as you can remember.

If you need compensation you’ll need to create a separate bug report or support ticket for yourself <3

1 Like

I lost my sigils for the thief event since valraven didnt die

Hi @XINDIANAX, thanks, I’ve sent you some Sigils to your in-game mail. If you could create a separate report for your issue next time we can address your case individually and quicker :slight_smile:

1. What is your Internet connection (WiFi, 4G, Ethernet cable)?
  2. What was the enemy ‘ghost’ Valraven killed by?
  3. Were there Doomskulls on the board around the time the Troop died?
2 Likes

My internet is cable ,Ethernet.here is a screenshot of the bug . The skull match that killed the troop above valraven took the 3 skulls across and the 1 skull below (4 skulls total). Valraven never died the game just ended as a victory. Hope this helps. You can see all 4 skulls highlighted in this screenshot20181108_203447|666x500

1 Like

2 Likes