Ghost in a Shell

Wait… he’s not currently? o.o I only just got him last week and haven’t had a chance to use him in a team yet… but he always looked like a front line from his setup…

He is the anchor for my team, behind Valkyrie to feed him.

I have a 2-Bat team where I put one Bat up front and that third trait is surprisingly handy. I traited the Bat just because I like the card. Didn’t really think I’d get much use out of the legendary, but it’s great.

On the other hand, not really thrilled to see a great damage dealer turn into a tank instead. Like, I already have a Behemoth.

2 Likes

so bat is nerfed and its called a buff? :sunglasses:

@Ozball too squishy at moment to be frontline. Maybe the extra health will help but I doubt it as he does less damage now which means longer fights.

Wow. Spirit stones immediately available for Glory the week after they were PvP rewards? :confused:

New troop looks nice. Wouldn’t call it a “Maw killer” but it certainly helps to have more CCers.

1 Like

Realization hits.

My bat now does the same damage as Marilith… Life gain vs mana gain from board nuking. Legendary vs ultra rare…

3 Likes

What if it was to predict what troop the next event’s colors would be?

It was because Mab is Blue/Purple. Probably just a coincidence, but one that kind of deflates the PvP rewards more than I’d think they’d do.

Now to wait for the gems report for this event.

RIP Bat.

Long live the Queen (Mab).

6 Likes

Yeah, too bad she still eludes me.

Holy Carp, I just got her from the 1 event chest I could buy… And Traitstones a coming… I love this game!

2 Likes

Here is hoping that you get the bat in the event chest.

1 Like

I am in the group that says the changes to Crimson Bat don’t qualify as a buff. Grr.

4 Likes

Congrats @Shiratori
Those stones this week will certainly help. :relaxed:

Mabs 3rd trait is worth getting.

Unfortunately I’m stuck on the first one. Need 1 purple runic and 6 blue runics.

Maybe bat got the Nerf cause of Mab.
Been running a bat, mab combo and was nice.

Oh no, hate that @Shiratori
Always happens to me too.

I’m going to swap bat for Mab. Soothsayer is looking forward to it.

Still going to be a little harder though. That true damage was great. But should be fun.

Why is it that when I finally get a team put together that works well, quickly and wins matches that stupid nerf bat gets swung. This is the third time my teams have taken a swipe.

My poor Bat. :cry:

1 Like