Getting matched against same opponents

Plus she has one of the best sound effects for a spell cast in the game. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ha! suckerā€¦

i think that the worst part of the game i donā€™t want to use one gems to change opponnents itā€™s has to be free

1 Like

I recognize some of those guys lol :joy:

I think a live competition would reawaken the drive to play for me. Your right on how long turns can get with player vs player. Maybe for turn base game with players have that 3 second rule to play or lose turn and be hurt like in the past game. Although that was exploited when the only move screws you and you take damage on purpose so that the CPU screwed them selves. You can still use that method but have a huge penalty like half hp damage then death on next screw up.

The real issue with true PvP isnā€™t the length of games or any of that; itā€™s the ability to exploit troops to the extreme disadvantage to other players. Anyone who played any of the true PvP from the previous Gems of War games knows that PvP isnā€™t fun when you are stun-locked the entire game and donā€™t have any way of stopping your opponent from essentially running the board. The gameplay and troop abilities would require substantial rework for true PvP to be viable and fun. For these reasons, I donā€™t think itā€™s going to happen for a very long time, if ever.

4 Likes

This can be done faster by making new cards that you can only use in p vs p. That way you can control new traits and ability.

That would still be a huge undertaking. It took the devs 2 years to break the 300 card mark and theyā€™d have to start with at least 100 cards to make PvP even viable. My point stands. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thereā€™s no way they can do live synchronous PVP. The system performance demands are too high. They just got all their servers migrated and theyā€™re still having issues with the database and stuff. They simply donā€™t have the capital resources to do it, nor should they even try IMO. Thereā€™s cheaper, easier ways to make this game more fun.

3 Likes

You are groot

1 Like

Thanks for the replies, Iā€™m certain Amira is on console so will definitely check her out.

I still think Mabā€™s third trait and/or all status effect duration needs to be adjusted but I appreciate the advice!

You get Amira at the end of the Leonis Empire quest.

Iv had this happen to me but if they wants another beating well who am I to say no :smiley:

Plus she has one of the WORST spell cast noises in the game.
Lol
Gotta love opinions eh Lyya?
:blush::grinning::grinning::grinning::+1: