Genr8AfterMath needs you!

Dont feed the troll

2 Likes

You might as well start a new recruitment thread as this one filled up with litter. Itā€™s not to hard to do, just a suggestion.

1 Like

19 currently

Omggg I watch your streams sometimes when you stream, literally just joined forum like after a year of lurking and just collecting troops and ascending them on ps4 xDā€¦ on Twitch my name is ā€œJuuzousFaceā€ just started being extremely active and playing now nice to see you bro ^^

1 Like

I have a thread for that, thanks!

how many ppl now @iLL619?

Bump it up, spots open, immediate placement. Join now.

1 Like

26 members currently. We need active players. Any levels. 500 min guild seals, play guild wars weekly! Pm me if interested!

Genr8AfterMath

2 Likes

Guys! - Not only am I bumping this upā€¦ I just joined this guild two weeks ago. Hello, I am ā€œMasahikoā€ in GemsOfWar. You may have recently seen me around from ā€œNewbie everyday Twitch streamā€ thread. Yes. Thatā€™s me.

I joined this guild two weeks ago whilst actually actively starting this game. I am currently top 100 PvP and get 1000+ trophies a week for the guild. I love this guild the people are very nice and understanding.

We would love active players who can just hit max seals every week. For your reassurance, I always hit T1 and max seals on Monday when the reset happens.

Reason I havenā€™t given gold yet is because this guild took me in knowing I was new at only level 67 or so and needed to max my kingdoms first so they let meā€¦ been here two weeks and Iā€™m progressing at a crazy speed. May way of showing them my thanks was to just easily get 1k trophies a week for them, there are active players in this guild.

Weā€™d love people who either can just donate whatever they can but mainly just max guild seals ^.^/

If youā€™d like to join and help a guild improve and also feel extremely relaxed with no pressure only a lovely team around you. Please PM me or iLL/drop a message here. Weā€™d appreciate just active players ^.^/

(P.S - currently get 20k seals but we know tasks and seals can easily be maxed if we have people like myself and everyone else who is just as active)

WE WANT YOU!

ā€“
Perry

2 Likes

These last two days I havenā€™t really played eitherā€¦ those 1k points were in virtually 3 days, we are active just need some more experience and lovely active people ^.^/ we are a fun bunch I promise (Been here two weeks and Iā€™m happy to give 1k+trophies every week in all honesty) xD

2 Likes

bumpppp :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hard to find free agents here but we have 4 spots left!!

2 Likes

Bump it up

1 Like

Join us before Monday reset ^.^/ ā€¦ look above I joined this guild/started actively playing less than two weeks ago, there are strong members, we are just trying to get more strong active players in, itā€™s a warm family guild :3

1 Like

Interested please, level 505, daily active player. GW every day

2 Likes

Whats your invite code?

I sent you guild request!

Woooo!! - A new member into the guild. Do not be alone before this Monday reset.

Join us and be part of a warm friendly guild who is only climbing higher and higher. These guys brought me in at level 67 around 13-14 days ago. Iā€™m now level 200 and top 100 in PvP this week with 1.2k+ trophies. (Which I will be getting them around 700 trophies minimum a week). Soon as kingdoms are all level 10, a guaranteed 500k gold a week as donations.

All thanks to their understanding and friendliness of just wanting members who are active and want to have fun whilst build to be the best! - Do not miss out on this chance ;3

Friendly bump for any active PS4 players looking to be part of something wonderful before Monday reset or even after ^.^/

1 Like

Someone poached her smfh