As the guild leader of my own guild, I feel obligated to only focus on PvP for guild trophy advancement, yet there is only so much time I can play in a day.
- My interaction with GoW games is essentially only PvP.
- I would love to play Treasure Maps, but I can’t, because I have to make the best of my time for PvP.
- I would love to do Explore, but I can’t, because I have to make the best of my time for PvP.
- I would love to wrap up all my Kingdom Challenges, but I can’t, because I have to make the best of my time for PvP.
- I would love to run the Story Mode Quests… Ok yea, I did those, but grudgingly, because I had to take time away from PvP.
- Love the new Arena changes! I now have the option of choosing between PvP or Arena. So now the choice on my end becomes doing PvP for more Gold or doing Arena for more Soul.
Change the concept of trophy into something like Guild Reputation, and make it so that anything we do will advance the guild reputation. This way, players will have the freedom to choose whatever GoW gaming option that tickles their fancy, instead of being stuck on PvP.
P.S: I think many of the hardcore or high level guilds are also facing the same dilemma, and are under the pressure to only devote to PvP. This can create burnout issue fairly fast.