The GoW Sleuth is an unofficial database for the match-3 game “Gems of War” based on Lyya’s GoWDB API.
Sleuth’s primary goal is to be a fast, more advanced alternative to GoW’s in-game search allowing for more complex queries.
- Search results can be sorted and filtered by various criteria.
- Search terms and categories can be combined in various ways.
- Filters can be bookmarked and shared.
Links to example queries:
- Directly comparing troops
- Find troops summoning storms at the start of battle or their turn
- …but exclude bonestorms and doomstorms
- Find troops with increased mana starts
- Find increased mana start troops modifying gems for purple guild wars day
- Find troops modifying gems on the board
- Find troops modifying skulls on the board
More details can be found in the ‘Help’ section on the website.
The interface is available in English and German.
Other languages were machine-translated.
Any help welcome!
Contact me on the forums or post in this thread if you want to help translating, if you have suggestions, feedback or want to support me in some other way.