Gems of War Quiz -- Test your knowledge!

So close, never knew Sparkgrinder had Elemental Slayer.

1 Like

3 Likes

This is definitely fun and something worth doing! Give it a shot already if you haven’t.

1 Like

i missed the banner question, i shouldn’t have missed that one. therein lies the problem. i missed ones i should have known. like question 7, i HAVE all of them but i missed the question about base rarity. and on 13, i automatically assumed dokkalfar for some unknown reason, and it turned out to be fenrir. to quote the heavy weapons guy from team fortress 2, “STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!” rex warriors spell? i assumed it was crouching tiger because raksha. i are idiot. as you can tell, i’m beating myself up over missing half. i usually do better with quizzes.

Well, there’s always F5! :wink: Spin to win.

My weakness is kingdom bonuses!

1 Like

Damn got 19/20 second time around but I’m crying foul!

Which troop can heal or increase stats of itself or another troop as part of its spell?
A. Keghammer
B. Ranger
C. Rex Warrior
D. The Great Maw

I selected Maw as my answer to the above which seems legit to me.

That’s a legit bug. I didn’t count “Devour” spells as stat increasing, though they do. I’ll patch it tonight :slight_smile:

Do you have a permalink you can send me?

Wooohooo, I’m counting that as a perfect score then.

:wink:

Eerrrmm, can’t seem to do it on ipad, any instructions?

The link at the bottom of the page for “sharing” – tap and hold it, and choose to copy the link.

http://ashtender.com/gems/console/quiz/40768.242.145.27.10.26.11

Perfect, thanks. :slight_smile:

Do stat stealing effects, like how Mort’s Will steals armor, count as stat increasing?

Yes, they do.

17\20 had succubus wrong while shouldve known but ok, and no i didnt cheat, all by memory :slight_smile:

How many questions are there about Dokkalfar?

What ever the answer is, it’s not enough.

More Dokkalfar.

2 Likes

We need more Dokkalfar in any aspect of the game.

1 Like

20/20 went for 50/50 on a question with kingdom stats. Didn’t expect the perfect score tho xD

1 Like

Added a new question to the mix, asking you to find the odd man out, e.g.:

Which troop is different from the other three by kingdom, rarity, colors, or type?
A. Tankbot 2000
B. Ice Witch
C. Gorgon
D. Bombardier

4 Likes