Gems of War Database - updated troops list and much more!

It’s easy enough to add that, if it provides value to people.

Added the game version as best as I can tell to the existing troops. In the future, new troops will automagically get their versions set, this batch was hand-edited. I wasn’t playing at the very very beginning (started in 1.0.4) so I don’t know what the first public release was – 1.0? – or when exactly 1.0.1 or 1.0.2 dropped. If anyone knows this exactly, I can update the version info for the oldest troops.

3 Likes

The GoW Database has been updated to reflect the 3.1 changes.

Please note that Dungeon Boss troops will not be visible in the troop lists until I have a means of separating them from obtainable troops in My Collection and the Leaderboards.

3 Likes

Boss troops now have their own separate page, http://ashtender.com/gems/bosses.

2 Likes

What would the chances be, of adding in another sort column, for the collection page, so we can sort by troop types.

Was wondering, as it would help people organise for Invasions a bit easier.

1 Like

Oh, I wrote my request in a separate topic: GoW database: hyperlinks to summoned troops . Could you please make hyperlinks for summoned troops?

I can do that. I’d have to see what that does to the layout, but if it provides general benefit then it’d be worth it.

2 Likes

I like the idea in theory, the execution is a bit tricky. I’ll look into adding hyperlinks for these related troops.

1 Like

Like everything in programming. Theory is great, execution is a pain

Are Vault troops not showing?

Sorry, not being guilded means I don’t have firsthand experience with much of the newer content. Are there more than just the three (Cedric, Treasure Gnome, Valraven)?

No, only these 3 from what I know.

Okay, thanks. Where are they not showing for you? I see them in the Kingdom list, the Troops list, as well as My Collection.

Sorry, my fault.
I was filtering by True Kingdoms and not by All Kingdoms

Hello there! Great database, been using it to fine-tune kingdom leveling. As in, investing the minimum amount of souls / traitstones to get to the next power level.

Speaking of which, are you planning on making database with regards to traitstones? For instance, I’m trying to level up Bright Forest. I can’t invest any more souls (stupid ascension cap), so I’ve decided to dip into the traitstone stash of Runics and Arcanes. Traiting the lowest base rarity troops first, I find myself about to use an Arcane Deep Traitstone. Then I looked up your database.

Long story short: No database for traitstones. What I’m looking for is a searchable table (Runics / Arcanes / Celestials only) where, if i click on it (say Arcane Deep Traitstone), the database tells me what other troops use this traitstone. If I could save it for a troop that I actually use, rather that use it to bump up another, I want to do that.

I guess this just turns out to be a feature request; if gowdb already does that, then sorry for asking :smiley:

Hmm, something like this? Traitstones - Extras - Gems of War Database
It lists all arcane traitstones and shows which troops use it.

Also, if you go to your collection at Sign In - Gems of War Database (assuming you have connected your account to gowdb - if you haven’t, I would recommend it), you can see a list of troops in your collection that still need a given traitstone. Just click on “Checklist” to bring up the list of traitstones in your collection and then click on any of the traitstones.

1 Like

That’s exactly it! Thanks :smiley: I guess I didn’t dig around enough in gowdb.com. Very helpful as a complement to the game’s troop sorting and filtering features.

@Lyya, any plans to add a pets collection section? I already use the troops database daily.

3 Likes

Eventually, yes – I’ve just been busy with other things lately and haven’t had much time to dedicate to my site, sorry. It’s due for some upgrades, too…

5 Likes

Hi Lyya, I’ve sent you a pm around my ascension ‘troops owned’ data, reflecting incorrectly. It’s still reflecting 488 after they took Zuul’Goth away :slight_smile: