Gems Of War Chronicle

It’s snapshots in time, really – I try to keep snapshots just before major releases. Unfortunately I don’t archive the change summaries themselves; you’d have to slog through release notes here, which I don’t think is worth the trouble, personally.

Some troop events have troop change info.

Ok @killerman3333, but probably i can do another topic for this and link here.
I don’t know how to introduce this in the picture, think it’s better another topic.

PS: added link for detail of each troops (@Lyya website)

1 Like

Update 10/23/2016
except “complete” parts. Will be updated later with more troops

1 Like

I was looking for this thread earlier today and couldn’t find it. Thanks for the update. Definitely bookmarked now.

update 10/30/2016 - Zaejin troops

1 Like

update 11/07/2016 - Pridelands Troops

1 Like

update 11/14/2016 - Blackhawk Down

2 Likes

Finally a small update for this time scale. Very busy by the other topic, I give you a quick update, I will rework the version a little.
Pending the full version, you have the pieces, and a small spoil for your patience :relieved:

1 Like

Hello everyone,
I apologize for having a little forsaken the updates of this post, but I am in redesign of this topic.
For a question of comfort of use, I decided to redesign the image in vertical mode, more practical for your scroll wheel.
Still a lot of work on this …
Be patient, I will make you this pretty :wink:
Here is a draft

8 Likes

Seing this plates made me sad…I wanna see more NOW!! :cry:

1 Like

I can’t, you already show my progress… it’s the start :construction_worker:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Great work. How could I didn’t know this thread before? Anyway it’s nice to know the history of GoW especially for someone like me who didn’t play since the beginning. :thumbsup:

Seeing this makes me think of this…

3 Likes

A small test
Thank you for giving me your first impressions … will I have to add something …?

6 Likes

It seems perfect. I would say that you did enough.

Agree, looks really good @KAYA43V3R

I really like this timeline, even though it’s not up to date =) Thanks for all the work put into this.

I still work on it … I am at the end of 2015 … a little patience … a lot of work, a little relaxation too … I progress …

5 Likes