Gems of War Anniversary & Broken Spire Rework

@Fourdottwoone did you get an answer yet about The Molten Ward?
or maybe about why this weapon has barrier in spell and affix?

@canadademon let’s not miss the last part this time!
:sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

What last part? The inexpensive $80 mythic pet?:laughing::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Happy anniversary ^^ Are you planning to rework other kingdoms?

Haha, thanks for the reminder! Appreciate it.

At least I remembered to get one of each pet this time. Going to have to wait awhile for those Shentang ones :confused:

1 Like

There is nothing to gain playing legends reborn unless you plan to buy the legendary troop pet.

There’s still a free mythic pet for completing all battles. For some players who are more recent joiners or are in guilds that see few pet rescues, that’s still a big draw. The Legends Reborn event usually helps my alt account get over 2 pet blocks for the kingdom. In terms of rewards, it’s my favourite event in the game. Just not fun to play at all :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Man what I hate the most its being taken out from the battles and repeating the boring story.

4 Likes

Oh, it’s ending soon, right? Okay, better finish those last two laps.

In the meantime, the ONLY way to start this event for the first/tutorial kingdom was…

Warhound turned out to be surprisingly useful in this quest.

@Kafka you can try to ignore me, but i will still post from time to time:
we still need changes to Ettin and Stone Giant and an answer to The Molten Ward

maybe @Jeto can take over since @Kafka is on vacation?

Can we please also get some confirmation about the pets from this thread? @Jeto
infernus’ imp, ogress’ calf, flame troll’s pup and sheggra’s slime

In a few hours with weekly reset would be the 3-week mark.
With weekly reset in 7 days from now would be the 4-week mark.
When are they being unlocked for us to find in pvp?

Hey,

Couple of things I followed up on this morning

• Ettin was changed to Warmaster but it appears to have reverted so that will be changed back again to Warmaster
  • The text for Stone Giant’s spell currently reads “…boosted by Gems removed” which was also old text and will also be changed to Destroyed (going out with the Warmaster text change)
  • The pets will be in the Pet Rescue pool in the next 1-2 weeks in line with the event ending

Jeto (she/they) - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

13 Likes

thanks, lets hope for next week.

Infernus’ Imp appeared in a pet rescue for us today.

4 Likes

many thanks @jeto
now we still need an answer for The Molten Ward!
asked on first day of broken spire rework, now we are in the last week…is it really that difficult to answer?

@ANGI sorry I thought I had included this in my little list, yes it will be craftable in the Soulforge during Broken Spire event weeks.

1 Like

Yes, we know about the crafting @Jeto . But it think that @ANGI wants to know about the “double barrier” (spell + affix).
Thanks for your promptly answer.

Thanks for the in-game info:

5 Likes

This is announced on Switch, too – though currently it is showing Ogre as a placeholder image (whoops).