Gems of War 2

We can have better music and graphics in the game, are troops and hero would glow with magic effects. We can transfer our accounts to the game and keep our progress like level and everything we do have, the battles be better with ten troops and bigger kingdoms. We can go on quest each day or have a quest that last a week to give us personal resources and the guilds be better too we can go on campaigns of our choosing in the guild work as a team to defuse traps and fight monsters that ambush us and we travel a little bit each day until we reach our goal fight a evil wizard and get treasure. If a guildmate dies another guildmate revives them and our pets could cast spells too. We could have three guild leaders in the guild with 100 guildmates with different ranks for the leaders like Grand Master, Over Seer and Champion to make it easier to help manage the guild if some wants to go on vacation or something else comes up and they can’t be there. And a better way to keep track of guildmates show if they online or offline in the roster and show what they are doing like battling in a event or pvp or the arena. Make bigger maps one for kingdoms, underworld kingdoms, have the arena made where we can send a challenge to players to battle or just battle random players looking for a fight. The pvp is awesome the way it is now but what if we could choose a champion or a guild master or an over seer or any other guildmate and the rewards be amazing because not just from their level and stats but from their guild rank also. And still keep the leagues because that is awesome! Have legendary task easy to activate with better rewards like 100,000 gold from each battle won or 50,000 gold rewards from a loss. And each guardians task gives different rewards and each chest has a 50% to 100% chance to reward us a troop we need like gem chest only gives legendary troops and mythics only. Have a chest that gives gold gems and diamonds, just a few ideas if you all did make Guild Wars 2. (^_^)

I’m out
Gems of war one has taken my time and money.
I’m not throwing it in the bin, for gems of war 2.
I’d be dumb, might aswell burn my money :rofl:

5 Likes

i just updated the post where we could keep everything we have and keep all our progress. :grinning:

1 Like

Not interested in most of your suggestions, and I’d rather they focus on improving this game rather than port across to a new one. If you think people want the systems you suggest, you’d be best to make your own game using those, and compete with gems of war. If you wanted to do that, I’d wish you luck. Gems has soured my experience of live service games, along with a couple of others. I’m a lot more picky about which ones I play, though I’ve found some are still worthwhile. If you can make one that IS worthwhile, lots of people would flock to it, over games that aren’t.

1 Like

As this game is a live service, Id rather they scrap Unity and upgrade to Unreal 5. That would give Gems a significant visual upgrade. I have far too much, time and money invested in Gems 1 to move to another one. Maybe the bugs would be a thing of the past then​:thinking::joy: Wishful thinking I know.

1 Like