Gems of Streaming

I’s said it before and I’s a-sayin’ it again: there is, always and only, just one Queen of Sin.

MYTHIC PREVIEW TODAY!!! Can’t wait to see you there. :slight_smile:

So there will also be mythic artwork today? :laughing:

and if patch is delayed because of chat / privacy rules being tricky, we’ll understand. If you tell us.

The patch is not delayed, in fact, it is coming out exactly when we had always scheduled it to come out. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Assume its live then? Got an 3.5mb update on xbox about 10 min ago but nothing noticeable, esp the changes to chat

The update is not live yet. :slight_smile: The 3.5mb download is unrelated to 4.3. (It is most likely localisation changes.)

Is this a “tomorrow never arrives” joke?

Dang, I was getting excited and kept re-loading the game lol

So the mail said April… Your hidden schedule says April (assuming)… But we couldn’t be told the patch wouldn’t be out in May?
Usually we get told a window when it definitely won’t be out. So… Was it on to table that it may be released early? (According to your hidden schedule)

We always knew we would release in April. It was never on the table to be released early.

1 Like

OK but what was on the table, this is important.

A coffee mug? Maybe a jar of candies?

I need to know, Salty!

6 coffee mugs.

1 Like

When you previewed 4.3
What’s the harm in publicly saying “the patch will be out in April.”
Or when you told me that I don’t know when it will be released. “Actually, the patch won’t be out until April”

I completely understand if you don’t want to commit to a date. But is there really any harm in giving a release window? Or definitely saying when it won’t be released. Like “4.3 won’t be out until at least April.”

I could be mistaken, but I feel like that information has been given before. And though I don’t feel like it was intended. I kinda feel mislead. Because by not saying at all… It made it feel like it was actually Soon™ which I read as any day now.
The preview stream was 3 weeks ago. If this week 4.3 comes out. It will be the longest time between Preview and release. (And I understand it was probably due to scheduling conflicts that you previewed it so early.)

My apologies if it seems like I’m nitt picking. I’ve always been confused by the secrecy.

2 Likes

We rarely give the information, and I have explained several times why we don’t give a window, let alone a firm date. :slight_smile: I’d rather not dredge it all up again, and I’m going live in ten minutes.

However, because its April Fool’s and I want to be frustrating, if you get me to 250 viewers I will give you the release date. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

The real 4.3 is the friends you made along the way.

2 Likes

That’s a trap! Don’t trust her

I see your deleted post @Graeme. :stuck_out_tongue:

I released the release date, as promised! I am a Salty of my word.

1 Like

So does anyone wanna share the release date? I wasn’t watching. Pretty please!

tomorrow
10 char