Gems of Streaming

Does it mean we need to craft all these weapons quickly?

If you want them now sure.

Otherwise they will appear with the kingdoms they are linked to I believe.

2 Likes

And of course. All three of my questions that I posted above weren’t answered at all.
Why do I even bother?

Thanks, @Saltypatra. :unamused:

I’m sorry to hear that you’re upset @koromac. I’ve always been clear about the format of the Q and A’s, and we do not take questions ahead of time, though I do release our proposed talking points. There was an open forum at the end for anyone to join and ask questions, and we answered a lot within that time.

3 Likes

You missed my cat question. I usually ask that every Q & A.

I am not upset at all, but I am disappointed.
In any case, after you do introduce the means to get old Event weapons back, maybe you should focus on means to get the replayability of all 34 Campaigns as well? This alone would definitely be a plus.

Was good that we had all week to do it. I hate all these one day things. If I don’t feel like playing for a few days then I will miss out on a lot whereas the weekly events can be done on the weekend and I don’t miss out on days worth of rewards.

1 Like

There will be 9 more class events. 9 is big enough number to think about improving class event rewards.

That got answered actually, not the answer you was hoping for tho.

2 Likes

Thank you very much that you asked my question @Saltypatra . It was worth it to wake up early.

It was a very positive Q&A session - I’m looking forward to future patches after 4.4.

1 Like

After watching the stream I can’t see that happening. Sirrian said the PvP points should be in the next few weeks (unless there is a beta then it will take longer) but also said it will be in the next update but may even be before it.

Of course it could be longer if there are bugs.

4.4 has been previewed so therefore the next patch comment is based around 4.4.5

But 4.4 isn’t out so it is the next update.

4.4, to be coming any time soon, would have already been set and submitted to various platforms for testing and what not.

The fact that the PvP update is coming in a few weeks min, longer with beta period if decided to do that, means that it will not be included in 4.4

Buff the ones that are harmless, yes. The ones that deal a truckload of damage and flood the board with doomskulls, those probably do not need buffs.

The New class events, on the weekends, have the same reward tiers as the Old classes’ events on weekdays (and everything else on weekdays). They should be the same tier set as other weekend events, i.e. more than a single Stupid Orb Of Probably-Growth.

Booooo~

1 Like

The fix may even come before 4.4 if the devs really want to push it

Just rewatched the stream to make sure, and Lyrian is wrong.

39min into the stream, Sirrian states 2-3 weeks for it to be done, longer with a beta.

2 Likes

Is the part that the fix doesnt need a patch to implement correct tho? If so, the fix may come a few weeks after 4.4

Yeah they said it’s server side to fix it.

3 Likes

Thanks to whoever prompted the Puzzle Quest 3 mention! :slight_smile: