Gems of Speed :P

I watched some of the streams of Tacet that is testing the Unity Beta Version for PC/Mobile.
Imho x4 speed seems a little too fast? :stuck_out_tongue: My 5 cent will be that we will get the option to use x2 speed in the final product.

1 Like

Farming is about to come much more efficient

2 Likes

I will be surprised if they add the x4 to the final product.

We’ll find out on Monday when they release 3.05 on console.

1 Like

My 5 cents is that x2 will be the fastest option in the final product. Lets see.

1 Like

4x is too fast to follow what is happening, but I’d be fine with any increase at all.

1 Like

Exactly, I am very happy that we will surely have an increase in speed option.

1 Like

@Tacet is there any chance that you can test out x2 and x3 speed a little more today? It is most likely to be any of those that will be in the final product.

I don’t understand the issue. It’s an option; if you don’t like that option then choose a different option.

14 Likes

No issues here, I do take x4 any day. I doubt the Devs wants us to earn resources so fast as the x4 will give us in the end, so basically this thread is all about this.

1 Like

Thanks for testing the x2 speed @Tacet. I won’t complain if we get that in the final product. :wink:

1 Like

My thoughts exactly. After watching Tacet’s video I could start following it after watching for a bit. I liked how fast it was moving and realized they probably had such a bloated Adobe Air product that now that they’re using something better they can offer speedups. I bet the speedup might not work on older hardware so much but I’m eager to see if 3.05 might be playable on my old ipad.

I for one cant wait for the 4x speed! It should at least double my battles per week!

1 Like

I really like 4x. Traitstone farming takes more than enough time. 4x will help a lot. Besides there will be a crafting system soon and I believe we have to farm more and more currencies for that reason. I hope they keep 4x.

1 Like

Call me when we get 8x. I never blink.

5 Likes

It did indeed look a little to insane… You kinda have to tape it and watch it back in slowmo if you play like that :wink:

I hate the 4X speed. Have actually suggested to devs that it’s against all spirit of any game experience.

4 Likes

But it’s optional?

3 Likes

So is glitching and botting…

I don’t actually know what those things are.

2 Likes