Gems being rearranged

Yes.

Different kingdoms will give you different resources when tributes are paid to you (that happens once every hour). Conventional wisdom recommends Whitehelm be your choice, as that kingdom grants the most glory, which is the most useful of the three resources on offer from home kingdoms.

Glory can be used in the Shop tab every week to buy 10 Event Keys and copies of a newly-released troop. If you can earn enough glory each week you should try to buy all 10 Event Keys and at least one copy of the new troop (which will also give you traitstones, keys, and other goodies).

Sorry for all the questions. Is there some place you can steer me to so I can learn about the clases. Oh I understand classes, but I think I screwed up yesterday. I have only been building up the Warlord with my Hero which is level 26. I did not realize you have to level up just like you do your troops. I decided to switch to another class, the Orbweaver. His stats went way down, and I ended up switching back to Warlord. When I went back those stats dropped, and I had to spend I think it was 200 souls to level up again. To build up another class do I not include my Hero? I just got a notice that your mom msg me.

You can look here (game guides with basic information) and then keep asking us more questions that might arise:

Oh, and each class must be upgraded separately - what you do for one does not impact any of the others.

EDIT:
There is also this player created guild from Black Dragon Court that you can see if you join their Discord.

1 Like

No need to apologize — I’d not be answering your questions if I weren’t happy to be answering them :slightly_smiling_face:

There are also a lot of resources for learning the game in our guild’s discord, too: The Unforgiven Guild

Dust has steered you well regarding classes — it’s confusing, but there’s both Class Levels and Class Talent Levels. Each class can get leveled up to Level 20 using souls, just like troops — those are class levels, and they affect stats. Class talent levels, on the other hand, are happening when you play with a certain class equipped. Your Warlord is at 26 in talent levels because you use it a lot — but this wouldn’t affect his overall stats; instead, it affects his talents, which are like extra traits that only heroes get.

So it is OK to switch his class and not have to use another class. I messaged your mom that “The Unforgiven VI*” is not coming up when I search for the guild.

Try seraching just “The Unforgiven”. If her spot is still open it should come up.

Because it’s open invite a random person might find it first, though. If that happens, what we can do is invite you directly using your Invite Code. Just press the start button and you’ll see it at the bottom left of your screen, like this:

I was wondering about that invite code

Daniel Varvarinec
Technical Sgt, U.S. Air Force (Retired)

Code is GANDALF_lNTO It’s not coming up

1 Like

I’ll be sure she sends you an invite, and closes the guild until you’re able to accept it. It should be in your mail shortly :slightly_smiling_face:

Change the I to L

It worked — welcome to the guild :+1:

Is there anything that explains all the different icons that appear on a troop’s card? I don’t mean the normal stats, but the real tiny icons that you can barely see? Also what are the green sgt stripes?

Green stripes are temporary buffs that boost certain troop types and kingdom members every week — if it’s week of constructs and week of Adana, then Bombots will have two stripes (belongs to both the troop type and kingdom), Musketeer will have one (only lives in the kingdom), and Golem will have one (a construct, but not from Adana).

As for a visual breakdown of entire cards, maybe gowdatabase.com? Or the zendesk articles linked above? I’ll do a little digging, but it’s been so long since I wondered such things that I’m not sure where I found the answers before. Stay tuned for an edit to this post if I find anything useful :+1:

EDIT: Here’s a few things I found to explain at least some parts:

This one should get you to all the places you need —

This one is about troop rarity and attached icons at the top of the card —

This has pictures of what status effects look like —

This one should be able to get you to most things that (I think) you’re asking after, if you just click to what specific things you’re curious about —

This one explains what the icons at the bottom of the card mean, but ignore all the “troop roles” nonsense that they claim you can ise to help you build good teams, as the system is so terribly implemented it’s almost meaningless and at times even misleading—

This one explains how to get cards and use resources and such, and I think it could really help —

2 Likes