💎 Stratagem is recruiting. Top 10 - GW Bracket 1 (27/30) [CLOSED]

Hello everyone,

each and every member in our guild is required to do the following every week:
- 0 trophies.
- 850k gold.
- 1500 seals.
- At least 12 sentinel levels.
- Play Guild wars Battles
- Participate in Invasion and Raid Boss events.

these requirements help us stay at the top, finish get the 40k seals easily, finish all the tasks and many legendary tasks.

In case someone couldn’t do the requirement in a week we implemented a rank system which is fair and square to everyone, these are the current rules:
- Joining our Discord Server is Mandatory.

• All new members will start at the lowest rank when they first join the guild.
  • Doing the requirements will result in 1 rank promotion.
  • Failing minimum requirements will result in 2 rank demotion.
  • Failing minimum requirements if you’re rank 4 or 5 will result in kick and removing that member from the guild.
  • Failing minimum requirements often even if you’re rank 2 will result in kick and removing that member from the guild.
  • For those who are in rank 4 or 5 they have to do the requirements 12 hours before the reset at the end of the week happens, failing to do so will result in kick (this rule exist so we can remove the members who aren’t doing the requirements so they can not get the guild task rewards on Monday and also give us time to invite new members before the reset so they can get the rewards instead).

These rules might sound and look complicated and rough but as long as you donate at least 850k gold, get the 1500 seals, and play your guild wars matches you have nothing to worry about.

For anyone who’s interesting to join post your in-game invite code here so me or anyone of our members can invite you.

Or visit us on our Discord lobby:

Thank You.

1 Like

We are still in need of a new recruit if anyone would like to join us on Sunday or Monday. Please let us know. Thanks.

I have been running two accounts for a while now. We would like to get a new recruit to replace my alt account. Preferably someone that can meet our requirements (1500 seals, 850,000 gold, guild wars participation, and join our discord server) as well as being able to get around 50k points in guild wars regularly. The last part is not a requirement, as in you won’t be kicked if you don’t make that many points, but just a suggestion as that is what I currently get on my alt account. We would like to stay competitive in bracket one of guild wars. We finish top 6 or 7 typically. If interested, please leave details here or in a private message. Thanks.

Still looking for a new recruit to join on Sunday or Monday.
If interested, please let us know.

Thanks.

Hello. I’m interested in joining your guild. Not sure about 50k points in gw cause i don’t have all troops. But other req. I can complete. My code is Assectator_NZNT

Hi, I wanted to join ur guild. Is there a slot for me?? All kingdom cleared and have almost all troops. LV 1174. My invite code is WILSON NEO.

We have a member leaving at the end of the week. We need a replacement. Our requirements are 850,000 gold, 1,500 seals, guild wars participation, and join us on discord. We also prefer that sentinels are leveled up for guild wars. Not max, but level 3 is good as it doesn’t cost much resources. We are in bracket one, so we need a player that can do well in guild wars. Preferably around 50k points a week, give or take. We are a friendly laid back bunch, but we are trying to improve a little bit in guild wars. We have been finishing around 8th the past couple of weeks, but should get better soon. If you like guild wars and want to join a competitive guild, now is your chance. Message below, or send me a PM. Thanks.

Hello, I am Spanish but I do not speak English, I use a translator, I am interested in entering your guild, I can fulfill your requirements, is the language an inconvenience? I am currently level 1186

Someone left us hanging this week. So we’re looking for a new recruit to join our ranks. The spot is open immediately.

Our requirements are 850k gold, 1500 seals and guild wars. No trophies required, our focus is now on guild wars. We’re looking for someone who can perform at top tier brackets. 50k+ preferably on average.

1 Like

Still looking for a new recruit.

And we’re full again.
The waiting list however is empty at the moment. Feel free to query us about future open spots at any time.

It’s that time of the week again. We’re looking for a new recruit.

Our requirements are 850k gold, 1500 seals, 12 sentinel levels and guild wars participation. No trophies required, our focus is now on guild wars. We’re looking for someone who can perform at top tier brackets. 50k+ preferably on average.

1 Like

Still looking for someone able to compete at the highest level of guild wars. The spot will be available after completion of this weeks guild wars.

Thanks!

Hello everyone,

We have a member leaving at the end of the week. We need a replacement. Our requirements are:
- 850k gold
- 1500 seals
- 30 guild wars matches
- At least 12 levels total on sentinels
- no trophies
- Join us on discord

We are in bracket one, so we need a player that can do well in guild wars. Preferably around 50k points a week, give or take. We are a friendly laid back bunch, but we are trying to improve in guild wars. If you like guild wars and want to join a competitive guild, now is your chance. Message below, or send me a PM.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Still have a spot open.

Come join us and enjoy top level guild wars in a friendly guild.

Great opportunity to join a top guild with a casual feel and get awesome rewards!

1 Like

We are in need of a new recruit. Our requirements are 1500 seals, 850,000 gold, guild wars matches with sentinels level 3 each, or a combination of 12 levels total. Also, join our discord server where we chat and talk strategy. We would prefer a player that is late game (level 1,000ish) and is able to compete in bracket one of guild wars with around 50k points average. We complete all tasks on Monday with several legendary tasks that day and more throughout the week. We are a friendly group. If interested, please let us know. Thanks.

Bump. We are in need of a new recruit. Our requirements are 1500 seals, 850,000 gold, guild wars matches with sentinels level 3 each, or a combination of 12 levels total. Also, join our discord server where we chat and talk strategy. We would prefer a player that is late game (level 1,000ish) and is able to compete in bracket one of guild wars with around 50k points average. We complete all tasks on Monday with several legendary tasks that day and more throughout the week. We are a friendly group. If interested, please let us know. Thanks.

Also, please participate in the weekly events. So far, we have finished them all to completion.

Hello everyone,

We have 3 spots available after this weeks Guild Wars.

Our requirements are:
- 850k gold
- 1500 seals
- 30 guild wars matches
- At least 12 levels total on sentinels
- no trophies
- Invasion and Raid Boss participation
- Join us on discord

We are in bracket one (most of the time), so we need players that can do well in guild wars. Preferably around 50k points a week, give or take. We are a friendly laid back bunch, but we are trying to improve in guild wars. If you like guild wars and want to join a competitive guild, now is your chance. Message below, or send me a PM.

Thanks.

1 Like