Gary/Hawx Appreciation Thread

There is already a lot of negative threads out there, so glad this one stays up like a sun.

5 Likes

It is hard for me to express how much Iā€™m moved by this.

As a return, Iā€™ll have a brainstorming with Hawx,to come up and implement a new easter egg into my bot, which will then be revealed here first, before anyone else knows.

Thank you very much, wonderful community :heart_decoration:
Gary.

18 Likes

here we go, just for you :heart:

:hamburger: !burger :hamburger:

Have fun :smiley:
Gary.

7 Likes

Just posted on Discord, but wanted to let the Forum community know as well:

//edit: Road trip cancelled, due to legal weather conditions.

Cheers, Gary.

13 Likes

You are awesome @Hawx and @gary_dils
:heart::hugs::heart:

2 Likes

Oh, do you two know each other IRL?

You mean AFK? Because Gems is also real :stuck_out_tongue:

answer: yes.

5 Likes

Wait we do? :speak_no_evil::rofl: I wondered who this guy wasā€¦ Sorry couldnā€™t help myself!

But yes, He is as fantasticly awesome in person as he is here, :heart:ā€¦plus he has really great food (see !waffles and !burgers)

6 Likes

Man, I need the backstory behind this - did you guys start GoW together? Did you meet via GoW? Two community creators in one place seems so unlikely!

4 Likes

Hehe, no we met through gems. We both loved creating stuff for the community so spent lots of time developing content together :grin:

6 Likes

Whaaaat :open_mouth: Thatā€™s so cool! I hope you guys have a great vacation!

6 Likes

thank you :hugs:
there is no doubt this vacation will be awesome, so many food places that are already on my list :hamburger:

5 Likes

Great post @NerdieBirdie - great to give much deserved recognition to @Hawx and @gary_dils - couldnā€™t agree more with the appreciation here.

5 Likes

No need to give me credit - Iā€™m astounded by how many people have come to show their appreciation for these two! This post is now the most liked post of the past YEAR! Gary and Hawx absolutely deserve it, and this game would be a very different place without them. :blush:

8 Likes

@Hawx , @gary_dils thank you for the ā€œCampaignā€ and ā€œWeekly eventā€ graphics. They help a lot. You are awesome :smiley:

3 Likes

You deserve every credit mate. I really like to read your posts.

4 Likes

Awww I appreciate that a lot!

4 Likes

Going to jump in and say a big thank you from me as well. Itā€™s been wonderful having @Hawx and @gary_dils as part of this community.

14 Likes

@Hawx and @gary_dils, thank you both for all that you do! Sincerely. Iā€™m impressed by the quality of what you give to the community and also very appreciative of the time and effort you put into it all. I hope you have a wonderful vacation!

And thank you, @NerdieBirdie for posting this thread.

4 Likes

:cold_face:

I appreciate all your sacrifices @Gwynnfrith

1 Like