Gard's Avatar does not land kill shot (Ignore, I am an idiot)

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I have been seeing this but never remembering to catch it when it happens until today. When I kick off Gard’s Avatar to wipe out the last remaining troops it does not wipe them out even though it should. In the example below (screen shots) Gard has 116 armor and does 11 base damage. So he should do:
116 * 2 +11 = 243 points of armor/health deducted from enemy team
The enemy team is Mercy and Enemy Gard and they have:
Mercy 0 armor and 29 health for a total of 29 points
Gard 47 armor and 47 health for a total of 94 points
Total points is 94 + 29 = 123 points.
243 points of damage against 123 points of protection should have wiped them out

What are the steps to make it happen again?
It does not happen every time but its not specific to a troop as far as I recall. It does partial damage only when there are less then 4 troops remaining but again, I don’t recall if its with 3 troops, only two troops or happens with 1 troop as well.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Here we go:
Before:

After:

Now I hope I am not missing something stupid…:slight_smile:

Gard’s Avatar does half his armor as damage to each of the troops. Rowanne does double her armor split among the troops.

Gard does 120 DIVIDED by 2, so 60 + 11= 76

That should account for the difference.

:wink:

See? That is what I mean by something stupid. I use Rowanne for my explore and likely got them confused and have been confusing them forever…:slight_smile:
Thank you @Grundulum for being the first to point out my stupidity…:slight_smile:

Thank you @efh313 but @Grundulum beat you to it. No wonder you don’t deserve your Pharos-Ra! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like credit for desperately TRYING to be the first to point out your stupidity!! :grin:

LMAO- First ssniped by @Grundulum, then sniped by @Clark… I truly am not worthy of the mighty RA… :sob:

Ok, I relent and give you a participation trophy for a valiant attempt.

1 Like

Hey, I am hoping like everyone else for the big chicken in the sky to show up in the Soul Forge. Speed means nothing against the RNG! :sob:

1 Like