Garden Show

That a good thing cause you won’t convince me mana drain is cool :slight_smile:

Precisely. :slight_smile:

I love this troop (and so will Ysabelle, which is why I’m excited about it). Very glad other colors will get a Nyx-style troop as well! :smiley:

2 Likes

I expect at least more 4 troops like Nyx and Florian for the remaining colors now we’ll have blue and green. Can you guys imagine one for skulls hnnnnnnng.

5 Likes

Bright Forest will be arriving today. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to test new toys

@Saltypatra are we getting shoctopus also?

Still no official release date for Shocktopus. We are trying to nail down some really important stuff at HQ right now, and once we have done that we will have some more free time to organise the release.

4 Likes

when do we get more patch spoilers? :grin:

I won’t be able to be here or play all day, but just know that if the storyline won’t be about Hot Dude trying to find a big cup of coffee for you, I will be very disappointed.

@Sheba you are the best.

I really want to play through some of the quest on stream tomorrow~

3 Likes

I hope I can make it - not sure, given how busy today will be for me - and if I can, I shall comment if you aren’t referenced in the quest often enough.:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I can imagine that haha

3 Likes

I love you @Crow. Here’s my new cup for your viewing pleasure.

13 Likes

I challenge you to use it in your next stream :slight_smile:

3 Likes

looks like a chamber pot :grin:

7 Likes

Kind of wary of anything that drains or makes green gems now lol. Let alone both…

1 Like

I watch the magicians, so every time i read this my brain says fillorian. It does look like it could be a resident of fillory. Really happy we’re finally getting bright forest!

Thats a punchbowl!!

I really enjoy watching The Magicians also. And have had thoughts of Gems while watching the show and vice versa.

1 Like