Game won't automatically log in to Google Play account

Platform, device version and operating system
Android (Samsung Galaxy 5 series phone)

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
When I start the game, I expect it to automatically log into my Google Play account. Instead, I have to do this manually every time I start the game, from the Account tab, and manually select which of my two gmail addresses to use. As a result, I’m not being credited with some achievements at the time I achieve them.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Every time I’ve started the game on this device.

Steps to make it happen again
I believe this may be happening because I have two gmail addresses that this device is logged into, even though only one of them has an active, associated Google Play account. Other games are able to remember which account to use and log into to it automatically on launch. This is the first game I’ve encountered that, unfortunately, fails to do so. On the other hand, the fact I also play the game on two other devices (an iPad 2 and a PC through Steam) could also be contributing to the problem. Thank you.

Hello Starlite, our game doesn’t store data within Google Play, therefore our accounts aren’t linked through it.

Please contact our support here so we can help you further.

Salty it used to sign in automatically prior to 3.5.

Hmmmm, as I said, please contact support. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Submitted.

1 Like

Thank you! Our support will be with you as quickly as they can.

Let me know if you fix it. Otherwise I’m not gonna waste my time with it. :grinning:

1 Like

No luck yet (not even removing the second account helps me), but the programmers have agreed to look into it.

Hopefully we’ll see the results of their work when the problem simply goes away! :slight_smile:

1 Like