Game improvement suggestions

to further the riddiculousness:

only top 10 guilds? when does system check which guilds are the top 10, how often does it apply/refresh the restriction? and how about 11th guild? no restriction anymore? do you call this a “balance”?

and what exactly is your opinion worth as you want to punish a small group of players for playing more? if elites cannot defend themselves, then as well non-elites cannot attack them. become an elite and then come back with your suggestion.

and just to let you know, no i dont belong to top guild, i have belonged to #30 for a while (270~ days) but right now im at #300 guild helping the guys out and gonna stay with em

all over your forum activity i see continuous claims that the players who put the most time/money in game do not deserve the reward for it. grow up, effort = reward.

4 Likes

Thoughts on this topic?

5 Likes

yeah there is lot of vomit and vitriol here.

not much about community or gaming.

facts

so called elite guilds get more rewards

because they got their first they believe they should stay their forever

most of them got their because they started first.

many original members have left.

some elite teams have 2 players playing on the same account

some elite teams have 2nd and third teams and transfer players in and out of the top team

its not about a game it abouts greed and self entitlement.

name calling about healthy change reflects badly on the game LOL, and even more about those posting - even louder LOL.

i want more for my millions is truly ludicrous, and the biggest jokers of all are all the above attacking someone who points out the utter selfishness of this so called topic. you can see why jesus ended up on a cross after tossing the moneylenders out. And no i am not claiming to be anything like before you all start on that one.

if you all want the game to die of stagnation and Elitism that’s your choice - incidentally i did see the links between the developers and the top guilds exposed before some hurried editing, and confirmation of the pay to win scenario that you all deny.

who cares - i’m not angry about the elites or even the greed, a bit tired of the druggy crap though, but can’t see the logic of endlessly rewarding a tiny minority of posturing arrogant self important selfish players in what is supposed to be game of broad appeal. you can build walls to keep people out but you end up locked in.

assertions and name calling - nothing here of value- in fact symptomatic of this forum these days.

more of the same

let them work harder then - with all their bonuses and cards they have already earnt.

why shouldn’t they?

people have to work harder without them in reality

My thoughts?

9 Likes

Off the top of my head, Intrim and Dragon’s Peak, at the very least, did not exist eight months ago, and both are in the top ten.

But please, don’t let me stand in the way of your entitlement!

13 Likes

Lyya, don’t let facts get in the way of this amazing performance art!

8 Likes

So… By your “logic” as much as someone is making progress in the game things should just keep getting harder and harder, never easier no matter what they accomplish?

If you would know better the long story of this game (from a freemium match-3 game perspective) you could start to realize how much things improved for new players and how those things barely affects positively the veteran’s gameplay that are basically always competing with each other, among other issues that are mostly exclusive to high level players.

Now, if you want something that has a significant impact for new players in some aspect of the game it needs to be really fair to all players, wich means it must provide at least something for the veterans as well because at some point any newish player is bound to become a veteran.

1 Like

“there is lot of vomit here”

Most certainly all posted from yourself, yes. I suggest you log out of your account for this site and do something else with your time. Cheers.

“and the biggest jokers of all”

What did you say about name calling again…? This is too easy at this point. In fact, I’ve it no idea why I’m even bothering.

“i’m not angry about the elites”

Ah ok. So why make this topic in the first place…? Saying that you’re “not angry” is a compliment at this point! You’re blinded by being bitter and livid. Maybe one day you’ll understand what the words dedication and effort mean, just not today.

9 Likes

Kudos my friend on a well thought out and articulate pile of bullshit💩

4 Likes

Assertions? Yes, of fact. Plain simple fact that with enough time anyone can achieve what every long term player has been able to achieve.

Name calling? There was none of this but as a “joker” maybe I’ve missed something.

So let’s put down what I see . . .

No intelligent rebuttal to any comment made in the debate on the validity of your complaints.

You yourself are guilty of name calling by belittling every vets time and effort to better themselves in the game.

And finally, I see a troll. Someone complaining and unhappy about their place in the game. And what’s worse, you seem to have microwave generation thinking in that you deserve all the benefits and bonuses right now without paying your dues, earning your way and putting in the time it takes to get there.

This game might just not be for you.

3 Likes

I’m just here to read the comments.

7 Likes

Want some popcorn HK? I made extra. He seems to be trying to perfect his troll abilities. But alas he fails on so many threads.
@Sirrian a nd @Nimhain can we find this poor fella a babysitter for a few weeks? Maybe if he had his posting ability revoked a few days he might actually read and learn a few things? Nah didn’t think so either. But he does need a behavior check on all his posts. Perhaps a timeout in the corner?

2 Likes

wrong. depends who you call elite, if you just point out the top in ranking then you are very wrong. the guilds who gain most rewards are the ones who did most tasks the current week, regardless to where they are in the ranking, and nope they arent all in top ranking, they are spread all over the ranking, and also there is many guilds in top who dont even finish a single legendary task if not less

wrong. the ones who stay on top stay there due to their members regular hard work (a lot of pvp, you cannot buy trophies with money) if not the continuous efforts they wouldnt stay there for longer regardless to how old the guild is, so nope they dont believe they should stay there coz they play longer, they stay caose - instead they work on it

wrong. you mean only one guild here (not gonna point out)
there is still fair chance to get on top if you have dedicated members like dragons peak, its pretty new guild and see where they got

irrelevant, many of original members OF EVERY guild have left (unless the guild is 1 day old obviously)

thats not a fact to be claimed, its something you can hold true for every type of guild as well as cannot hold true, you just choose to badmouth a certain group without any fair reason

irrelevant, transferring players doesnt change anything, guild system isnt abusable

the sentenced you called facts are all incorrect or irrelevant

the solution you propose is by no means a healthy change. it does not even punish the ppl who you actually want to punish. regardless how justified the punishment is or isnt

there is no “millions they are sitting on” they have to farm the gold all over every week to reach their “millions” they ask a reward for their “work” not for their “wealth”, you seem blind to not see it.
i am starting to suspect you do not pvp at all and have no idea how to get the gold in the first place which causes a cofusion to assume the game has mechanic similiar to reality where “rich ppl earn money %s by just owning money” - nope here owning or not doesnt earn a thing.

name calling and totally false,
what system rewards is the players who pvp most and group with ppl who pvp most, how does pvping lead to selfishness?
and how are your words any LESS arrogant then the ppl who you are insulting?

the only problem that i see with current top guild ranking is - that guild ranking should reset regularly, lets say once per 2-3 months, then it would reflect it more accurately, but thats not even the issue you are trying to address there it seems…

your welcome

Dear @morose

to be honest all your claims together are so false ppl are loosing their nerves or starting to believe you are just trolling everything on purpose. It is hard to believe you come to trully believe on all your conclusions you make here. i want to express my sincere pity for your misery that seem to not ever abandon you causing chronic frustration and other negative effects. i hope your life will get better sooner then later

also, @morose , i tried to explain everything to you with the patience i have, but even i am getting tired
so please at least stop the continuous insults and aggresive linguage, you sure have the right to express your ideas in the forum like anyone else but it doesnt mean you should do it in such way. it may not be left without consequences if you continue (not a warning but advise and a request, i cannot guarantee you the consequences however i know that eventually devs/moderators do execute them when needed)

3 Likes

10 Likes

I was gonna post, but I’ll just go back to admiring my stash of 50K glory and 27k gems thanks to my elite status.

3 Likes

Damn it dd, you want me to piss myself over here? :'D

5 Likes

whats a gorgonzola?