Game has to restart after retreating from a Pet Rescue battle

Apologies if this has already been reported, but I checked and didn’t see it listed.

Platform, device version and operating system
Steam, Microsoft Surface, Windows 10

Screenshot or image

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
When retreating from a Pet Rescue battle the game needs to restart rather than just taking me back to the Rescue battle selection.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Happens every time I retreat from a Rescue battle. I’ve had to retreat after losing a key troop as that’s easier than trying to finish the battle, but I have tested not making any moves and retreating immediately and it does the same thing. I don’t recall this happening prior to 4.0.

Steps to make it happen again
Start a Rescue battle, hit the gear icon, choose Retreat, confirm that I want to retreat.

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template. Do not abuse this offer to message developers if you are otherwise comfortable posting your thread publicly.

1 Like

this happens on PS4 too

2 Likes

it does this if you retreat from invasion battles too

2 Likes

I’m okay with that. People shouldn’t retreat from Invasion battles.
But with PR its much different. Super annoying to have to restart the game in a mode that has a time clock.
I do believe the devs know about the issue. The known issues list just hasn’t been updated despite this bug being brought up on day 1 of the patch.

1 Like

this weeks invasion has bad troop selection and is boring to me … if my hero with mang dies i dont want to play out the match .

1 Like

You don’t get credit for Towers Destroyed then right?

I agree

Usually by this time I’d have at least 200 towers destroyed. But I don’t like casts being RNG based.

I’m at level 85 with 84 tower kills… i bought in to tier 3 (instant regret) . Never thought I’d hate seeing Valravens . I might just sit the rest of this one out.

2 Likes

The kingdom is really outdated by many standards and the devs still introduced one of the worst Siegebreakers they could create for the event as well as a weapon that doesn’t sinergizes very well if you compared it with other weapons from previous events… :neutral_face:

1 Like

This is a known issue which we’re currently investigating.

Sorry for the inconvenience while we work on solving this!