Game freezing or 5 minute pauses

Subsequent to this week’s console migration:

I can confirm, while observing play on two XBoxOne accounts, that all victorious PvP matches now have a noticeably significant pause immediately after the Tier & Trophy screen is generated, and before the Traitstone reward is displayed. In fact, if the player presses the controller ‘A’ button while the Tier & Trophies screen is still displaying animation (which normally would skip the animation), the length of the delay can become several minutes long, similar to what @Batman has reported.

I did notice recently GoldPhoenix had mentioned over here that

[quote=“GoldPhoenix0, post:18, topic:18822, full:true”]
Unfortunately, during the server migration, we did notice that there was a period of about 1-2 hours where players were getting extra data into their account which was causing the game to produce these errors. This problem should no longer be happening,[/quote]

@GoldPhoenix0, is it possible that this “extraneous data” is still affecting how Victory game results are tallied for players on console/XB1?

Both of my family’s XB1 accounts are experiencing this winning-match pause delay, but the lag is quite a bit longer on the account that owns more bundle purchases and troops.