Game Element Release Dates Spreadsheet

So, I have created a Google spreadsheet to try to track the release dates for the various objects in GoW. I’ve been able to track down almost everything. Almost, meaning not quite everything. What I’m missing data for is 64 of the weapons.

Here is the link to the Google Sheet: GOW_Dates - Google Sheets

If anyone here has any additional information (or corrections), please comment here do I can complete this. Then, I just need to keep it up to date.

6 Likes

I’m assuming its based on PC/Mobile?

Consoles had its own can of worms of release dates for a portion of the game’s life

Sorry. Yes, PC/Mobile. I should have specified.

Also, Switch still does…

1 Like

This is cool - thanks for sharing! I was just wondering about the release date of a weapon yesterday, found it in your s/s.

What question do you have? I show released yesterday was “Shield of Vengeance.”

Oh I was trying to figure out why I didn’t already own Guardian Hammer. Lol. Had to craft it in the soul forge and wasn’t expecting to - I thought I had all the Whitehelm weapons but nope. Now I do - at least for now! Lol

It just occurred to me to specify, along with the note that this is for PC/Mobile, the weekly change for me occurs really early in the morning on Mondays, so the exact date might be different depending on where you’re located in the world with regard to the international date line.

I have updated this file with all recent additions.