Game down?

I was playing and it locked up. It showed a shadow of the offers window after I bought some epics with glory and closed the window.
I closed it down and verified the game files via steam, and it won’t load past about 3/4 or the “e” under Loading AssEts… on the loading window. Background moves fine, and the gem color icon in the lower right is spinning, but after about 10 minutes, a complete uninstall/reinstall, and a PC restart and reinstall it still won’t load.

Just wondering if it’s just me?

2 Likes

same here!! (mobile)

1 Like

Same here (on android)

1 Like

My game locked after collecting tribute. Restart and it is stack at “Loading assets…”
PC/Steam

2 Likes

Yep. The same on PC/Steam.
I reinstalled mine as well.

1 Like

Can’t log in on mobile (android)

stuck on loading screen

1 Like

Also down for me on PC/Steam.

1 Like

Shame, but thanks for confirming it :slight_smile: hopefully it won’t be down for long

Game stuck on “Loading Assets” on PC and Mobile. Many people in my guild has reported the same problem.

Only those who were playing during reset are still playing. But after logging out they encounter the same problem.

Same here, my game froze up so needed to be force closed, now it is stuck at the e on the loading screen

1 Like

Same here. I was switching medals and suddenly went into some weird screen, half-medal menu, half-world. No buttons worked so I closed the game. Now cannot connect on PC and Android.

1 Like

Im good but lots of reports of this from friends.

1 Like

Could you logout and login, please?

Thanks for reporting this, we are looking into it now and are working on a fix. Please sit tight while we resolve this issue.

8 Likes

Same here on Android Mobile - it loads fully but continues to change bagground showing the kingdoms - it has done that for several minuts.
And on Ipad it doesn’t load past 3/4, but changing bagground also for several minuts

Thank you very much, much appreciated

I’m halfway in a delve battle for the beloved Campaign Task: I guess will wait to finish the battle until there’s news on this.

Could be worse I guess: it could have been in a 60+ treasure hunt that (inexplicably & despite user feedback) is still required as part of the Campaign.

:blush: :vulcan_salute:

Yeah, its happening to me too on mobile. Force stopped the app twice and restarted my phone. Just stays stuck on the “loading assets” screen.

Salty’s on the case :slight_smile:

2 Likes

was playing normally when game got stuck at the hourly rewards (showed amounts). could not click continue