Game crashing ๐Ÿ˜•

Game crashes in random pvp matches. I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and Iโ€™m completely up to date. Any suggestions? Android moblie

Try play on the lowest graphics settings, maybe ur mobile canโ€™t handle the higher graphics settings.

I will try that. Though it hasnโ€™t been a problem in the past. Started happening about month ago. And only happens in pvp.

Very strange, indeed.

1. How much storage space do you have on your device?
  2. Does it happen at a particular moment - e.g. if youโ€™re about to cast a spell?
  3. Do you have any other apps open when you play?
  4. Whatโ€™s your android OS version (e.g. Nougat)?
  5. Does it get worse after youโ€™ve completely closed the game and reopened it?

1. 77GB
  2. It can happen at any time even when stationary.
  3. Minimum (tablet is only used to play GOW)
  4. Android 7.0
  5. No difference, just happens randomly.

Apologies @Crimson_Outlaw, i didnโ€™t mean to hijack your thread but i also sent in a support ticket last week regarding this issue and had no response.
Mine crashed a number of times also but what makes my blood boil is when it happened in the Vault Challenge (PvP i can live with although i pride my low loss rate in offense).

Today in first battle in GW, game crashed. And I loose my battle, and I have received points for defense (2000) and for lost battle (200+), but I think, I will be win this battle, but I receive 0 points.