Full Moon

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/full-moon/

New Raid Boss Troop: Ulfr Huntsmaster ![|500x250](upload://gt4O8eecSgWsg1IGndosXNE9vFT.jpeg)

Ulfr Huntsmaster will be available in the Raid Boss Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Moonsinger ![|500x250](upload://zmMvhPWsS33uT3AJsWGBd8i6BAO.jpeg)

The Moonsinger will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Weapon: Wolf Hammer

![|500x250](upload://f6RReeJv9pWCtG6HgQO56LZbeBo.jpeg)

This week it will be available in both the Raid Boss shop, and in the Soulforge.

![|500x100](upload://sqG2ZQT2Le4VHxdBaSxsSsVV9jC.png)

1 Like

Awesome empowered troop.

1 Like

Links are broken.

1 Like

I get a “Show Full Post” button at the bottom of the post, and once I click that, the post appears correctly.

7 Likes

There are 54 java scripts running on this page only. My browser (Firefox 69.0.3 with a few privacy plugins) blocks 6 of these as errors or malware. So, to see the images, I have to open the actual files in a separate tab. My phone browser (also Firefox) blocks the whole forum.

I don’t believe there is anything really malicious with intent here for now. :slight_smile:

Is 54 a typo? NoScript only shows 5 (none of which are risky)

NoScript does not display the total number of running scripts, only those which may or should be blocked. See View all loaded scripts when opening page? - InformAction Forums
And no, 54 is not a typo. Most of them seem to be simple functionality.

1 Like

Fair enough, I didn’t know that. Thanks.

Hero class warden is of type beast, not wargare. That sucks :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Disappointed that the mana is red/ brown for the raid weapon. It would be nice to have seen a bit of synergy with maugrim kingdoom. Red and brown seems to be the go to colours there are so many weapons now it’s a bit disappointing.