Frozen Skull Match still generated an extra turn

Platform, device version and operating system:
Android 8.0

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I made a 3 Mana red match in the middle of the board which resulted in 4 skulls matching as well. I should’ve lost my turn but I retained it. This was in the Sorcerer class event.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

First time that I know it happened for sure.

Steps to make it happen again
:person_shrugging:

I lost my turn on a blatant taipan match 4 this morning. I hope we’re not going to go through this again :confused:

1 Like

Was there a doomskull toward the center of the match? There was a bug at one point where matches that registered as doomskull match would not lose the extra turn even if the front troop was frozen. I’m not exactly sure but I believe this is because skulls and doomskulls are two different gem types, so “skull matches that might contain skulls or doomskulls” and “doomskull matches that might contain skulls or doomskulls” were resolved differently (seemingly dependent on where the match was resolved from) and only most of the stuff that applied to skulls also applied to doomskulls, with “don’t generate extra turn if your front troop is frozen” being omitted from the “doomskull with skulls” match. This seemed to have been fixed in my recent tests, but maybe this is another edge case or reversion of that same bug.

1 Like

I am 90% sure that the extra turn was from 4 normal skulls.

do you remember what pattern the red Gems and skulls were in before you swiped them?

Forgive my art limitations. I can’t be great at everything I do. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I swapped the most left red gem with the black gem to allow the white gems (skull gems) to connect to make an extra turn. The only unknown is what Mana color the black gem was. I would of caught any 4 or more gems that could’ve cascaded to cause an extra turn it’s place.
I believe what you see in the OP SS is exactly the skyfall that resulted after my 4 skull match.

1 Like

Thanks @awryan I’ve made a bug report for the team.

If anyone else has this happen please take a screenshot or video if it’s possible and share it here.

Thanks!

1 Like

My enemys bandit was burning with 1 life and full mana and was able to cast 1st then immediately die in same turn. It should have died 1st before cast.