[Contact Support] Frozen legends reborn

Platform, device version and operating system:
Android 12 MIUI 13 Mobile
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
expected to continue with the game, but it froze

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I don’t know how it happened, what I do know is that the story event doesn’t continue, I can’t move forward, I collect clusters but I don’t get the pet

Steps to make it happen again
every time I enter the forest of thorns story event, it freezes there, I have to force close the game because I can’t get out otherwise.

Hard to read the green bar on mobile but it appears you have completed all 25 battles. 25/25
Under the PLAY button it tells you how long until it resets.

Exactly there are the 25 battles but it does not restart, it is frozen there for several days

Read what it says under the play button. It will tell you when you can play it again. So many days/hours/minutes until it resets to a new questline.

This is what is supposed to be there.
The bottom line should say when the next part starts and not when the event is ending

Corkeda has no access to the 25th battle of the 2nd Story-Quest. That’s the issue here

So something is buggy with your account I assume.
You should sent a ticket probably.

3 Likes

I have exactly the same issue on a device with Harmony 2

Hey @Corkeda and @Gooloo

I suspect that @CaptainAwesome is on to something and there may be something wrong with your accounts that is causing this issue you’re having.

Please submit a ticket with our Support Team here; https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000013356

They’ll be able to assist and look into this in greater detail.

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective: