Frozen Fractals

Originally published at: Frozen Fractals – Gems of War

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Living Rime The Living Rime will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Doomed Weapon: Doomed Heirloom This week it will be available in both the Tower of Doom…

4 Likes

grafik

The loot table for troops in Dhrak-Zum event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Fallen Valdis, Obsidius
3.2% 1 Glaycion, King Bloodhammer
12% 1 Arcturion, Blackfire Cannon, Gemhammer, Griff Stonefeather, Ice Troll, Moira Cragheart
21.6% 1 Bonebinder, Cursed Effigy, Dhrak Smith, Frozen Shieldbreaker, Ice Goblin, Kryshound, Living Rime
21.6% 2 Bonebound Dredge, Dwarven Zombie, Slayer Ghost
21.49% 3 Ice Worm

Remaining 20% is various resources. Data is based on community observation, there is no reliable official information, even in-game ads have been incorrect in the past. If you plan to open event chests, wait till the weekend for the community to find irregularities, this significantly reduces your risk of getting burned.

7 Likes

Old Player Team:
Ice Troll
Slayer Ghost
King Bloodhammer
Dhrak Smith

Old Enemy Team:
Ice Worm
Ice Troll
Bonebinder
Glaycion

I have no idea how to evaluate this week’s team. It’s… better… but I have no idea by how much. I don’t like the idea of making so much blue into their Ice Worm.

3 Likes

Looks like halving stats with krys and then skull bashing with bloodhammer might be the strategy. Other than ice worm looping, the enemy team will only give us more skulls to use against them, hopefully.

2 Likes

How do you select Dhrak-Zum with this annoying menu on mobile?

Wait… lemmie guess. You have to buy an unlock to remove the menu on the right so you can click it. Am i rite?

3 Likes

Zoom in.

It’s inconvenient but if you have giant kingdom icons, the menu can’t block them.

3 Likes

Yes
Buy offers and annoyin blocks disappear :smile:

Working as intended… Even zoomed in on my cheapy prepaid phone doesn’t let you click the kingdom.