Free / $1 Gems of War Resources DLC

Hello everyone! Just wanted to bring to everyone’s attention who is interested that Gems of War is in a $1 bundle on Humble Bundle:

99% of the people buying the bundle are likely not going to be using the Gems of War code, so you can likely get it for free on the Steam end of the Gems of War forum:

If you already have the DLC, you will not be able to claim it again.

If you are a mobile player, you can still claim it. Link your account to Steam THEN claim the code.

The code gives Desdaemona, 10 gem keys, and 1,000 souls.

5 Likes

Except if you don’t have a PC but a mac and you can’t have anything as gow is not on mac.

Way to take care of all your customers.

I’ve been asking about a Mac version for a while, too. I’d be very excited to see it!

Right now I’m running Boot Camp on my MBP, which works fine. (Previously I tried using CrossOver to run Gems of War, but the performance left a lot to be desired.)

Man I haven’t thought about crossover in forever.

BTW anyone want a 2006? Mac mini?

How exactly would one go about doing that? I have set up an account on steam but i cant find how to link my GoW acct… Please help☺

1 Like

I’ll pm you and help with that @Vangor.

1 Like

As a Mac user, I think you should have no expectation that a game will support the platform. It’s been that way forever and it’s true for basically every game. If you’re a gamer then you don’t buy a Mac.

2 Likes

Some codes for the other games if anyone is interested

Gemini: Heroes Reborn 387CC-PB2HG-WPJE2
Battle Islands Commanders - E3 Exclusive Crate 2W0DG-C5P3X-4JKCJ
HAWKEN – Prosk Starter Bundle 2L7FH-E3BGP-0JY0C
Tyranny - Portrait Pack 2DWAE-RMGI9-AMFQ0
Gotham City Impostors Free to Play: Professional Impostor Kit 2JIFP-N03WZ-KI4RH
Rock of Ages 2 – Classic Pack 2Y7RG-0IB4G-T6XWP

1 Like

Once both PC + Mobile is over on Unity, we’re going to investigate Mac, but I can’t promise that we will be able to do it or not.

(I don’t currently have any ETA for the mobile transferring over to Unity yet, as we’re focusing on the PC to start with).

2 Likes

can i have this one please? another 2 hours before i get home for an attempt to redeem that

I deleted the code so you will have a chance if it isn’t already gone. If you haven’t copied the code down I can PM it to you.

1 Like

thank you :heart:

1 Like

Np. I don’t know if it has been redeemed or not. Hope you get it.

1 Like

aww, someone already redeemed that code, was worth a try

I only want to play sometimes on my mac does that makes me a gamer?

Could you imagine there is other people than gamers?

i think it makes you a gamer if at least once a week you play more than you sleep :stuck_out_tongue:
at least that definitelly makes you one :sweat_smile:

Wait, that isn’t already normal? :wink:

2 Likes