Forever Noob - A very active, but casual guild is recruiting

[PC/Mobile] Forever Noob, a guild full of great people who love GoW, is looking for one person to join us.

We complete all regular tasks, and one or two Epic tasks, every week. We always hit 40k seals, and finish (or come close to finishing) the weekly events every week. We also use Discord.

We only ask that you keep playing, and donate what you can.

Send a PM or message in the comments, and you can join us.

1 Like

Hi,

I just rediscovered this game after a few years of not playing and I’m hooked, currently I’m level 154 and looking for a fun guild. I was hoping to join yours. I will help out the best I can!

Kind regards Dods.

I’m sorry, but the spot has been filled.

[PC/Mobile] Forever Noob, a guild full of great people who love GoW, is looking for one person to join us.
We complete all regular tasks, and one or two Epic tasks, every week. We always hit 40k seals, and finish (or come close to finishing) the weekly events every week. We also use Discord.
Send a PM or message in this post, and you can join us.

We are still looking. PM or leave a message here.

1 Like

We have an opening. If you are looking for a guild, let me know.

The spot has been filled

We have another opening. Please join us. Send a PM, or a reply on this post.

I am looking for an active guild. I am getting close to lvl300 and am still working on leveling my kingdoms.

We have an opening. PM or leave a message here to join us.

It has been filled.

Forever Noob, a guild full of great people who love GoW, is looking for two people to join us.

We are still looking for one person. Please join us. PM or leave a comment.

The spot has been filled.

We have 2 openings. Please join us.

We complete all regular tasks, and one or two Epic tasks, every week. We always hit 40k seals, and come close to finishing (Reward 11 most weeks) the weekly events every week. We also use Discord.

2 spots are available. If anyone wants a casual guild, which requires only to play regularly, here it is.

Hello, I’d be glad to join you :slight_smile:
I’m a beginner (lvl 117) and I’d love to discover the game with you all.

PM me your Invite Code.

HELIVEN_VPGG
Thanks !

The spots have been filled.