Forever Noob - A Casual, but Very Active Guild - Recruiting - Come Join Us!

1 spot is still open. We’ve explored the Tower of Doom up to level 22 already. Just casual playing.

deleted post

We still have that spot available. Come join us, and reap the rewards.
We completed all gold tasks this past week, as we do almost every week. We also get 40k seals at least monthly.

Come join our guild!

We have 2 spots. Leave a message here, or PM Nullings or me.

You should join us! You know you want to.

We have 2 spots open for now. Come fight Guild Wars in our guild! All statues give max bonuses, and we are usually active in fighting.

2 spots are still waiting for casual players. It’s always better to develop within a guild.

We have 2 spots available. Come join us.

2 spots are open for now. We are an active casual guild. We are 1st in our bracket for now. Come join us and prepare to Invasion!

Come join our guild! We have 2 spots available. We normally complete all tasks each week.

Come join us!
Level 629
Rank 385
We complete all tasks weekly.
40k seals every 2 or 3 weeks usually.
We are also very helpful to new players.
Our only requirement is that you keep playing.

We still have that spot available!

PM Nullings or me, or leave your invite code here, and we will get you added.

Hi, new player here (I’ve played two weeks on switch, and just dl’d the android version on tuesday), lvl 42, I got my 1500 seals and around 60k gold for my current guild but I’d like a more active one. If you still have a spot for me my invite code is MARRYBLACK_94OQ

(quick question do I have to quit my current guild before you send the invite?)

Also please excuse any typos or mistakes, I’m french (coucou si il y a des français dans le coin)

Yes, you do need to quit your current guild, before I can invite you.

Secondly, when you are just starting out, all of your gold should be going to level your kingdoms. You end up with more gold daily, if you level them as soon as possible.

Send a message when you quit your guild, and I’ll send the invite.

We are full now.

Just had a spot open up.

Join us quickly!

Before someone beats you to it.

One spot is open. We are a casual guild, but an active one. We just made the Invasion the last week and got all rewards. Now we plan to complete the Tower of Doom (almost did it the last time).

I believe, I would be interested

Invite: GAMESBACKUPACCT_G3RO