Forest Ferret (Nintendo Switch)

Originally published at: Forest Ferret (Nintendo Switch) – Gems of War

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Vine Marten   The Vine Marten will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Legendary Troop: King Averlorn   King Averlorn will be available exclusively in Event Chests this…

Vine Martin is not a new troop. Is this a mistake?

This post is for the Nintendo Switch version of the game. I always make sure to flag which posts apply to the Switch in the title.

I only play GoW on Switch. I got Vine Martin when we got the 4.5 update. It was reward for either getting the kingdom to lvl 10 or for finishing that kingdom’s quest

Per the timeline it should be “lettuce pray” w qilin???

The timelines don’t match up exactly. Lettuce Pray isn’t scheduled to be released soon.

I’ve never really paid attention before as I just mindlessly open them on PS4, but should Avelorn be the only legendary available in event chests this week? I’ve had 3 Sylvanimora so far so just checking…

Nope, it can take lots of keys when there are 3 legendaries in events. Gloom leave and Sylvanimora water down the pool. Took me 90 keys to get king A

1 Like

Ok thanks - never paid attention before :upside_down_face:

This is a side-effect of us getting the 4.5 update with the other platforms - the kingdom level rewards included troops from events that hadn’t happened yet. We wondered what would happen to those events, but it looks like we’ll be getting them on the slightly-modified Switch schedule (see Taran’s site for all that info). This suits me just fine, as I really needed the Arcane Skull traitstones!

(Also, if its any consolation, we were stuck having just the one copy of Vine Marten until now - it wasn’t available in chests.)