Follow the bouncing ball

I’m on a business trip right now, so my wireless internet is a bit slow. This gives me lots of time to spend looking at the loading/splash screen for Gems of War, and I finally decided to take some screenshots of an effect I noticed a while ago:

The multicolored beach ball at the bottom right is at different heights. (Edit: hmm. Different horizontal locations, too.) This doesn’t happen all the time, and I can’t figure out the rhyme or reason behind it, and this is the only place I’ve seen it happen. Seems like a weird thing for the devs to have coded in by hand, but I don’t know how else to explain the fact that the ball will occasionally (1) remain stationary at a random height above its normal position, or (2) oscillate slowly up and down.

Has anyone else noticed this, or is my phone haunted?

2 Likes

Muhahahah… your phone is HAUNTED! :ghost:

Happens to me too. It’s just something that is happening till net gets to a stable position

Wanna have your mind shredded? :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Play Treasure Hunt on a 4:3 screen and watch the interface graphics change! It shocked the heck out of me the first time I saw it.

2 Likes

You mean when there are no moves available and the whole board gets “insta-mixed”?
If that’s the case it shocked me too the first time and i was stunned for at least five seconds trying to figure out what just happened…