[Fixed in next update 7.4] PVP crashing game 'ps5'

When switching to from pvp league to global leaderboard the game cpmpletely crashes…every time

doesnt happen on pc, but there is a slight stutter

Hey, oof, that’s not great.

When did that start happening?
Do you get any error messages? If so, what do they say?
Does it crash you back to the PS5 home screen? Or does the game reload?

We did have some issues with game server lag/performance on Playstation around weekly reset today but it should already be cleared up now so let me know if it continues as well.

On Xbox it doesn’t crash. But before you can scroll through the league leaderboard, you have to switch to global leaderboard and back first all the time every time. Probably since it got released.

1 Like

This happens every week. For the first one hour or so after the weekly reset the global leaderboard won’t load, and trying to switch to it will crash the game. Feels like the game hasn’t loaded 100 players to show yet, as not enough people have played, so it just crashes instead. Later on it seems to start working fine.
Can’t remember if there’s a popup, but it crashes back to the PS5 home screen and shows an error message reporting option which I’ve selected every time.

1 Like

Always has on xbox nothing works right at the moment

yea i reported this a couple weeks ago on xbox, checking global shortly after reset crashes back to xbox home screen

1 Like

Sorry we must have missed the original report.

I’ve reported this to the team now, so fingers crossed we can get that fixed soon.

EDIT: Turns out I reported this to the team before Christmas and there is a fix already in the next update, game version 7.4.

Holiday brain just yeeted all memory of this entire discussion with the programmers from my memory.

1 Like

And how long to wait till update drops?

1 Like