Platform, device version and operating system:
PC

Screenshot or image:
Screenshot 1: 5:4 resolution, windowed

Screenshot 2: 32:9 resolution, windowed

Screenshot 3: Custom resolution, windowed
20220525160627_1

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I expected the green plus icon for buying additional delve attempts to show up independently of the screen resolution the game is run in. In certain configurations though, it is outside of the screen, thus not clickable.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Happens on 5:4 resolutions, started with the new update 6.3.0

Steps to make it happen again

1. Use an old 5:4 screen, or resize the game window to approximately 5:4 aspect ratio
  2. go to underworld
  3. choose a faction
  4. click “Delve”

Cheers, Gary.

3 Likes

Same thing for 4:3 resolution (obviously). Using 1024x768 full screen here.

[Edit] Here’s a screenie too

1 Like

Thanks for the separate thread @gary_dils :sparkles:

Jeto (she/they) - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

Looking at it, I could imagine, the countdown timer and the divert bar image below “Delve” are clashing.

There are actually lots of UI issues in the game if you play on windowed mode on steam.
Resizing the window width alone causes ui elements to shift ALL over the place HORIZONTALLY even if they shouldn’t move at all.
In some cases, they move for the better (ie making the interface look less cluttered), in some cases it makes the UI look like a clusterfuck.

1 Like

Same on an IPad 6th Generation because of the screen ratio,

I’m on iPad and can’t buy delve energy at all. Why the joorf is no one testing mobile resolutions? Am I gonna have to wait months for this to get fixed?

Asking for a guildmember, which play on a Ipad - any news about this? He can’t buy extra sigils/extra delve attemps