[Fixed in 4.8] Unexpected delay/s on the Rooster screen when using the Guild Statues - Gold Donation, etc

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC - Steam client
4.7.5r18392
Windows 10 Home (x64) - 1909 build

Screenshot or image:
None.

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
When you contribute gold to your Guild, after completing a task, you get a Mail reward.
I think (not absolutely sure) that the Mail reward is almost instant. I could be wrong here as well.
However, if you check the Guild’s Rooster screen, you will see that you always need to exit it now, because it won’t upgrade instantly to show the real statistics, for example, gold donations.
Of course, this means that the info about all the gold donated so far is incorrect or outdated.
I am not sure about the Seals and trophies as well. I am only referring to gold at the moment.
Example: If I invest 750k Gold at once, then go to check the Rooster screen, it won’t update almost instantly anymore. It will show me old and outdated information. This has caused me to actually donate twice last week instead of once because I expected almost an instant update.
Once again, I am not sure if the Guild Seals and Trophies are having the same problem updating in real-time. It could all be affected.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Always from now on.
It started a few weeks ago, probably after the latest update or when we got the last update.

Steps to make it happen again:

• Contribute gold/seals/trophies to your Guild, then go to the Guild’s Rooster screen.
  • You will need to exit and re-enter it, even if you wait longer to show the current real info.

I could be mistaken but I believe the guild screen has always (or as long as I can remember) been a snapshot of when you entered it. That means gold, seals, and trophies dont update unless you back out and go back in.

If it wasnt originally like this then it is much older than just the previous update and extends to things like the GW screen.

Well, I have played this game for almost two years now, and I don’t recall having this issue before.
Of course, it could have taken a second or two to update, but that I had to completely exit the interface, that’s new to me. Still, I am not 100% sure, but 99,9999%.

4.7.5 broke it.

4.8 will fix it.
Check this…

Before posting bug reports. It says it right in the instructions that the OP has to delete to make a post.

2 Likes

Thank you, @Kafka.