(Fixed in 4.3) Team reverts after battle

Platform, device version and operating system:
Steam, Windows 7 x64

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I switched my first two troops from the Battle screen, without bothering to click Edit Teams. The switch was accepted for that battle, but at the end of the battle, the team reverted to the previous order. I was expecting the team to stay in the new order.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I was easily able to reproduce it for the screenshots. First time I noticed this. Interestingly, I tried it in Explore and Casual PvP, and there was no bug: the team retained the change. My guess is the bug will affect other Events, as well as Bounty.

It does affect all other Events, and doesn’t occur in PvP/Explore, as you mentioned. Not sure if it’s a bug or not, though :man_shrugging:. I remember seeing a similar, old thread at some point, I think.

I always understood it as the battle screen is for temporary (one battle) change, and the edit screen is for permanent changes. Maybe it’s a bug but that’s how I’ve always seen it

If it’s an intentional behaviour, it needs to be clearly shown to be such. Otherwise, at the very least, it’s poor design. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

@Starlite thanks for reporting this.

It will be fixed in the next update (4.3) so the teams save properly after being edited on the pre-battle screen.

1 Like