(Fixed in 4.2) The Exalted trophy is not doable on PS4 - since all trophies should be doable, this is a bug

Platform, device version and operating system:
PS4

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was expecting a trophy added to the game to be doable - given that no-one on PS4 has the Exalted trophy - maximum renown in a single faction, and sufficient time has gone by since it’s introduction for higher level players to get the trophy, this must count as a bug.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I have been trying with a pure faction team in Crypt Keepers on level 500 using four Lady Morana’s (and other variations of the four available troops) with my treasure Hoard at level 204 but with the excessive stats of the opposition, the ease with which the enemy gets all its mana while I struggle to get mine, the skull drop spam, and the poor success rate on Lady Morana’s instant kill (and the incredible luck that is needed to get enough instant kills to kill out three teams in a row) this trophy is just not doable.

Steps to make it happen again
Play a game as described above on PS4 and you’ll see it’s not doable.

Solution
Please check that the trophy will unlock when requirements are met;
Please check that Lady Morana boost off purple gems is working as written on the troop, i.e. that it adds the double the purple gems on the board + 10 to the chance of an instant kill when it is cast.

No… just no.

Bug Report is not the way to give feedback.

1 Like

Not all trophies are possible to do instantly once it was released. Some are harder and take some times to do it, like Xethanos thophy. Delve itself is not even 3 months old yet. Why the rush?

Also, there are 6 players already who get this achievement, and this only count players who give out their info. I’m sure there are much more players who got it, but don’t have online appearance. Info about which platfrom they’re on doesn’t even matter to the discussion.

Also, writing false Bug Report to get attention is abusing the system. You can’t do this, because if you get away with it, more players will create one about unable to get Dawnbringer by playing for a one full week. Can’t you see how ridiculous is that?

1 Like

The trophy actually is glitched as I did it a few days ago and it didn’t unlock…

3 Likes

That’s true. I’ve seen your report. Most achievements actually have that problem and can only be gained after restarting/leveling up/getting new troops.

But that’s not the point of this “Bug Report”, isn’t it? It’s a complain about how he can’t beat Level 500 with Faction team, which is not the game’s fault at all.

Morana has a 10% chance of an instant kill, and therefore by the law of odds you should expect 1 kill in an average of every 10 spell casts.

I feel your pain on this, I’m also trying the 4 x Morana route and hoping for a ridiculously lucky run. Best I have done so far is to make it to the boss room with only 1 Morana left in my team. It will however make it even more satisfying when (or if!!) I finally manage to do it.

1 Like

Does the AI behave differently on PS4 than it does on Xbox?

1 Like

Didn’t you see Throsh’s post above? He is on PS4, and he already beat Level 500 at Crypt Keepers with Faction team, so it’s possible. Maybe try consulting him?

I don’t think AI behavior is difference across each platform. What’s the point of designing AI to be harder for some groups of players?

Also, It’s actually just a few days more than 2 months. Version 4.0 is released on September 5th.

You’ll see on the GowDB leaderboards that I’m the only one to have done it on PoS4, but it was all a waste of time as the trophy didn’t unlock.

4 Likes

I hope this gets resolved for you. Such a difficult task to win with the faction team at that level. One would only do this for the sole purpose of the trophy as you can acquire the pet without using the faction team. Very frustrating.

1 Like

Is there a 50 gem fee cost to unlock the achievement?

6 Likes

Just beat lvl500 with the faction team, and no trophy. So it’s really bugged, not just hard…

3 Likes

Hi @Shavron7

I’m sorry the Exalted Trophy didn’t unlock for you :frowning:

This is now Fixed in update 4.2.

• When update 4.2 releases, add a Treasure to Upgrade your Hoard or defeat a Delve (and the final boss room) in a Faction that has the highest maximum Renown. This will trigger the reward.

Follow this article to stay up to date on the issue.

And for everyone else, please avoid derailing the thread topic. If you believe a thread is in the wrong category you can PM Lyya, Kafka, or I and let us know.

2 Likes