[Fixed] Hanged man not in chests (Vault)

Hanged man was originally released in the campaign. The time gate that prevents the troop from going into chests (or in this case Vaults) ended at least a week ago. Yet Hanged man is still not in chests (Vaults).

Your release windows for campaign troops should not be tentative plans. It doesn’t make sense.

11 Likes

I think you mean in the Vault or maybe you mean the Mythic Dread Captain isn’t in the chests.

2 Likes

Will fix the posting but the sentiment remains either way. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

Thank you for the heads up.

I’ve let the development team know, and they’ve informed me that the troops should be in, in the upcoming weeks.

1 Like

Could you be a bit more vague?

12 Likes

At some point in the future? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I assume that the release date is configured in the code or troop properties. Can’t the devs give a date?
In the past we would get a nice event notification when a tarot was added to the vault. That would be super to implement again. It would save you a lot of time answering questions or having to deal with our frustrations.

3 Likes

You assume wrong. Apparently the vault loot table gets maintained manually, which has been an issue for many years now. Troops fail to get added on time, troops fail to get added after having been reported missing, troops even fail to be around after having been announced to be around. Switch is in an especially sorry state, players have to holler for up to half a year for any absent vault troops to really show up.

12 Likes

What a mess, that can be dealt with way easier than this…

4 Likes

I came from the future and this troop is available there in chests :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It’s a bug then, a bug in the future of this game…

You sure you didn’t come from an alternate timeline where things played out differently? :woozy_face:

5 Likes

Working as intended, spend your keys get zero chance in return.

3 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

Wanted to give you guys some good news!

The Dread Captain Grim and Grimfeather will be going into chests after weekly reset.
And The Hanged Man will be going into the vault after weekly reset.

9 Likes

can anybody corroborate it really drops?
[EDIT]
200 regular + 82 epic and finally showed up

1 Like

4 Likes