FIXED Guild Wars not available on mobile after the 2 week suspension

EDIT: Sirrian has responded here, expect a fix in 8 hours from now (around 23:40 GMT/15:40 PST):

Edit 2: Fixed!

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

On mobile - when going to the guild wars menu, I was expecting to be able to view the schedule, set defence teams and level sentinels. Instead I get the message that the current day has ended, and I am returned to the world map.

PC players in my guild inform me that they are not experiencing this problem.

What are the steps to make it happen again?

Load the game on mobile and go into the guild wars menu

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

Attached

6 Likes

Same issue for me (on mobile) too.

Yes me too. I’ve restarted 3 times.

Same here, iOS

Issue still present, 4 hours after reset.

Issue +1 for mobile phone.
But Steam PC is OK tho.

@Saltypatra please can you bring this to the Devs urgent attention? We need to be able to set defence teams for tomorrow. I really don’t want to start guild wars fielding my weak-ass dwarf PvP team , nor do I want to change my pvp team to a non-dwarf stacked af ball-busting 9.7k powerhouse team

4 Likes

Same here on iOS. Can’t do sentinels, can’t set defenses. Also scouting shows the wrong troops most of the time.

Same for me on iOS, phone and game restart did not help.

Same here on Android

Same here on mobile

yes, it seems this is an issue for all the mobile users in my guilds as well: Unrepentent, Abaddon, and Purgatory. Hopefully this gets sorted out before reset.

Same here… GW unavailable for me on android

yep only see it on PC but not on mobile, hope a fix comes soon.

Same for me on iOS.

Confirmed here too. Unfortunately we don’t have anybody here to fix it at the moment, but the team should be back in 8 hours from now, and able to get it running. Sorry for the delay.

10 Likes

Thanks for the update. Can we expect the “more insight into how it works generally” around the same time, so that we know the new rules and can start to plan our strategies?

2 Likes

Yeah would be nice to know before it start just saying

Just 8hrs before the GW starts, and this is still not working. I guess this means no sentinel levelling or setting up a decent defence before the GW starts.

(iPhone)

3 Likes

Guild Wars should now be working on Mobile.

Sorry for the delay guys!

5 Likes