[Fixed] From the Depths Multiplier isn't working

Info is in the thread opening post.

Werebear rooms (1). 5 of 15 possible points. x1 multiplier. 1.8 multiplier = 9pts.
Gargoyle rooms (6). 60 of 144 possible points. 1.25 multiplier. 1.8 mult = 86pts.
Hex Rat rooms (5). 44 of 120 possible points. 1.1 multiplier. 1.8 multiplier = 72pts.
Shaman rms (12). 108 of 288 possible points. 1.125 mult. 1.8 multiplier = 172pts.
Hydra room (10). 115 of 300 possible points. 1.15 mult. 1.8 multiplier = 180pts.
Xerodar rooms (8). 200 of 480 possible points. 1.25 mult. 1.8 multiplier = 288pts.

Overall Score: 532 points for a 1.19 multipler. 1.8 multiplier = 808pts.

If the mechanic actually worked, then Tier 4 might actually be doable. But it’s not even close. And I’m not wasting gems on a game mode that was’nt tested properly.

3 Likes

I ran out of sigils 10 hours ago but will be interested to see if my results are different tomorrow.
It’s very possible, and within their history, that a ninja patch was done after this post went up.
If that’s the case then only the players who did matches within 3 hours after reset were royally screwed over. But would again be well within their history of changes.
A guild member got 60 eyes from a Xerodar fight a few hours ago.
Where as I couldn’t get a single thing higher than 20 eyes while exhausting Tier 6 worth of sigils.

@awryan I got 50 eyeballs from Xerodar in the first two hours after server reset. Still, overall I was way under the 1.8 average outcome…

1 Like

What level was that?
So great then. An event based on chaos orbs type of luck.
Could use the same amount of Tiers. Get the same Valravens. Constantly pick the highest Eyeball possibility.
But one player gets ascension orbs the other gets growth orbs. :person_facepalming:

Devs we want to support your game. But you keep coming up these gimmick events that make even your die hard players shake their heads. Use some empathy, how is a guild manager supposed to require an event that’s luck based? It would be like requiring someone to find a mythic troop. Just because something sounds interesting. Doesn’t mean it translates to a doable event. This is what happens when your staff play the game less and less over the years. Your ability to add “fun additions” broadens to the point of being unreasonable. Like a millionaire telling a starving family that they leased them a new expensive car when all they want is some food and warm clothing.

2 Likes

This is actually impossible (for a Werebear room to grant 24 eyes), and I think highlights a different bug that I’ve also experienced. I can’t remember if it’s just visual for the rewards screen or also swaps the opponents, though.

(To clarify, I think you probably didn’t actually select a Werebear room, but the bug meant that it appeared like that in the reward screen and possibly in the opponents as well.

Do you remember if the opponents included a Werebear, or one of the Epic room troops?)

Not if the top base is 15 and 1.8 is the Multiplier. Then it’s possible to get more than 24.

They basically gave us a bunch of numbers and left us to figure out how it’s supposed to work without bothering to test if it’s actually working like they want it to work prior to release. :man_shrugging:

I have had 5 hydra battles so far and each have given me 10 mystic eyes.

2 Likes

I just wonder if we are gonna get any response from the devs or it will be another week of radio silence like it was during Council of Chiefs.

They can blame working from home this time though… :laughing:

1 Like

We are all unknown beta testers

1 Like

Yeah I noticed the eyes were higher than the max, but didn’t know if it was a typo in event description or bug.

Sadly I couldn’t remember what the opponents were, even though I realized right after. They were so low level I just blasted through them, and didn’t pay attention.

I don’t trust the math of any company that thinks 3:1 and x3 are two different expressions. Pretty obvious from the event description that they don’t even know how it works themselves.

2 Likes

My Day 1 totals.
Tier IV Sigils. x1.8 is a lie

2 Likes

I guess this solves it?

1 Like

yep! Thanks for reporting this.

4 Likes