[Fixed] Chat not working at all on any platforms

Platform, device version and operating system:
All
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead. ‘I was trying to start an Arena battle, but Gems of War loaded Broken Spire quest instead!’

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode?

Steps to make it happen again
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious! Example: I lose once in the Arena, I then exit to the world map, select broken Spire on the Map and enter Arena. broken spire’s quest lost instead.

Try to open chat

2 Likes

@Kafka @Jeto @Bramble

Can we get a quick update as to what is happening and an estimate of when it might be available again?

5 Likes

A reply was sent to everyone in Global Chat. Haven’t you read it? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I having the same issue. I can’t open Globel it said, we don’t seem to be able to connect to the chat server right now. Please try again later. In my experience playing gems of war for 6 years now, i have seen many issues like this come and go. The crew will have the chat up and running smoothly later this evening in about one to two hours sometime between evening or tonight. Or tomorrow morning. It never takes them long to fix these issues. My guess is they uploading everything into their new system so everything operates better. (^_^)

Kafka was in global 001 about 15 hours ago saying chat would be down for a “short time” for maintenance. Guess it got messed up. Surprise!
Be awile until its fixed, work day just starting in Australia.

1 Like

Well that would be great - I hope you’re right! But I kinda think if they knew what was going on and had a plan to fix it, they would just say so…

Thanks - would be great to know more. So tough to be without it when your guild only uses guild chat to communicate.

Hello :slight_smile:

Thank you for telling us know about this issue.

I’ve let the development team know about the chat not working!

5 Likes

Playstation 4

Click on the “yes” button to connect to global chat and received the message "we dont seem to be able to connect to the chat server right now. Please try again later.

This started after the morning reset and i havent been able to connect since. Multiple guild members are epoting this issue in our psn chat

5 Likes

It’s also not working on Steam.

2 Likes

Same on xbox…

1 Like

Chat does not work on Android and PC for several hours.

4 Likes

Same on PC.

1 Like

Same on switch

2 Likes

I hope the chat servers weren’t sold to pay off debts :scream:

1 Like

Not working for me on Xbox either.

3 Likes

Chat doesn’t work on PC/Steam either :frowning_face:

1 Like

Not working on iOS either

1 Like

Jaja :rofl::rofl: tu comentario me hiso el dia … se vendio para pagar el proximo parche de GW

2 Likes

same here (PC)