[Fixed] Can't change talent trees - after using immortal unit/weapon in team

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC & Android (both)

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

I want to change my class talent-tree - and the game freeze - all my classes are finished…

This occured first time, when i put the glaycias weapon in my team… the bug already occures now always, even if i don’t have the weapon in my team

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
anytime, i try it - no matter if i do this on PVP or without a team - i can’t chance my talent trees on any class…

Steps to make it happen again
anytime - go on class and want to chance talent tree

2 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

Please note that I have responded to your ticket!

1 Like

Same problem occured to a guildmate, when he put the immortal weapon into a team (seperate ticket will follow…)

1 Like

Update:

This will also occure, if you have an immortal unit and no immortal weapon in your team and want to chance the class talent tree…

from this on, you wont be able to change any class trees in any team…

third member in our guild has now this problem (ticket follows) :woozy_face:

Hello !

I have the exact same problem on both devices (PC/Android). But I never tried to equip Immortal weapon. Hope it will be fixed soon.

Good Luck !

Hello, :slight_smile:

• Is this just happening in PVP? Or is this for any gamemode?

• Please also provide your Invite Codes!

when the problem first occures - you can not chance your class trees in any game mode anymore - not in PVP, not in explore mode and if you want to change the tree without selecting a team its also not possible - if you want to change - the game stuck like the screen above… and you have to restart the game - its really annoying…

für further information an the video you want to have - look again into the ticket #136242 - ty

The game is crashing when I try to customize a class. This is on the xbox.

Hello, :slight_smile:

There should be a fix released for this issue which is rolling out in the coming 24hours.

Please make sure you have the latest version of Gems of War!

This is a client side fix that requires patching, right? Will this be available for all platforms? I seem to recall that the approval process on consoles may take weeks?

on pc / android it is already fixed - without any extra download…

1 Like

fixed on xbox.

Hello :slight_smile:

It was a server fix.

Just in case, I’d ensure you have the latest version of Gems of War.

Please also let me know if you’re still encountering this issue on consoles!

1 Like