[FIXED] 4.6 Datamined Token Drop Rates

I saw Delves and medals. :man_shrugging: (Some of your posts can be a bit puzzling sometimes.)

If it was clear to me… Then I wouldn’t of “tried to help”. :man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

In an effort to promote good order and discipline, articles of the Uniform Code of Krystaran Justice allow commanders in the field to strip honors, medals and ranks from their troops for infractions including but not limited to:

Fraternization with Elves
Gambling with Fey
Sharing GW strategies with Blue Mana users

The enemy is all around us. Proceed with caution, and only use medals on troops that truly deserve them. Too many admin pogues walking around with chest flair, imo. Gold Medal Firebombs? Not on my watch.

6 Likes

ahahahahahahhaaaaaaa i laughed so hard it hurt

I can totally see Sol’zara being like, “what is this Nysha shit you been bringing me?” smash boom “What that you say, it was best? Highest honor? I spit on your honor. Get this rass junk away from me.”
Meanwhile, Luther is on the floor picking up the broken pieces of his heart and nysha medal of nothingness.

4 Likes

Seems to me that nysha tokens are non existent now. All I get is cedric and the occasional gaard. I’ve still got insufficient nysha to craft a badge. Is this a nerf complaint? Definitely. These antipodean scroungers will nobble anything and everything.

1 Like

I got an unexpected Nysha medal last week. Only 2k trophies, so maybe half of that (~300 battles) were level 12 explores?

Just really bad luck on your part, and really good on mine. But I’m sure the winds of fate will reverse course in due time—good luck!

2 Likes

Thanks @Magnusimus but I ain’t holding my breath. The incessant nerfing and disrespect this company unloads means I just don’t care as much about the game these days.

1 Like

I just don’t think it’s fair to call token drop rates “nerfed” with little-to-no evidence.

It’s one thing to cry foul when there’s reason to do so—we, as a community, got delve portals to change when we were able to prove something was wrong regarding their outputs’ not aligning with their intended outputs—but to cry foul over every perceived slight just because you’ve soured to the game/the devs/whatever delegitimizes all complaints whether they are warranted or not.

This is a problem because it makes every “complaint” — or even request — seem combative to the devs. Then these coalesce into noise from an unreasonable, angry mob. Then, that noise is ignored, and no one is helped by any of it.

9 Likes

You’re right, I don’t collate data to confirm or support my player experience. I don’t have the time or inclination to do so. But I do trust my gut feeling which is often supported by subsequent contributions from gamers who do run spreadsheets. Perhaps I am just very unlucky with medals of higher rarity but I’ve done a pretty hefty stint of explore since the revamp and am still without a nysha badge. Am I calling that a nerf? No. But it does kind of jade the whole explore experience particularly because it’s more or less a cedric fest. At least I have some gold as a consolation following the changes to pvp. And those changes most definitely were a nerf targeting yet another resource.

Let’s revive this dead guy a little bit.
On the joyous occasion of finally reaching 2.5 tokens per Explore 12 chest (only took 2620 treasure boxes) I post this picture:
Capture

Additionally, I suppose this is the line we should be looking at

So…Orpheus above, Yasmine almost to the point and everything else below datamined values? I’m no statistician, unfortunately, thus cannot say anything more than this.

On the matter of Nysha tokens, though, - only lately the number rose to 1.7; for a long time it hovered below 1.6
Last month or so has been very generous in this regard (with one particular streak of 9 tokens (including a double drop) withing the space of 45 chests and additional 12 tokens in 272 games since that streak). That’s a rather stark contrast with 100+ Nysha-less runs I had experienced earlier.

4 Likes

Does anyone feel like doing a million Monte Carlo runs and seeing how often you get 112 or fewer Nyshas, and 297 or fewer Anuses Anus tokens of Anu, out of 6550 tokens?

3 Likes

Let’s revive this once more on the festive occasion of accumulating 10,000 tokens (the count started November 26, 2019)
Capture

I am also sharing the spreadsheet so that everyone can look at the entirety of my data set and analyze it (streakiness or any other particular aspect they might be interested in) to their heart’s content.

13 Likes

:point_up_2:LEGEND
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

(no, forum, it is not a complete sentence, that’s sort of the point and you RUINS IT like a filthy, fat hobbitses)

EDIT also to say that finger’s not pointing at me, but beyond me to @Dust_Angel for that beautiful dataset

1 Like

There’s an off-by-1 somewhere, or a formula that doesn’t reach both ends of the column, or a problem with the data entry somewhere. Your “token count” in the top indicates 10,002 tokens recieved based on 1980x2 + 2014x3, but the sum of individual tokens is only 10,001. Amazing work though! Thank you for this labor.

edit: The problem seems to be fixed in the downloaded version; the screenshot was 1 short on Cedric tokens

1 Like

Yep, you’re right - there is a discrepancy (and, no, it’s not fixed in downloaded version - I just now looked at it).

It’s probably a wrong letter somewhere as 2-token/3-token indicator counts lines with 2 and 3 entries (disregarding what letters are written), but separate tokens count the number of times G/Y/C/Ar/An/N appears across all entries.
I’m not going over 4000 lines to find the culprit and doubt it would change much anyway.

when I download it and open it in excel, I get this:
which has 1 more cedric count than your screenshot, fixing the discrepency.

I thought the same for the source of the error so I tried to filter each of the A:C columns to look for a non-matching entry, but there were none… then I double-checked the table and noticed the extra C count in my version… what program are you using? I wonder if there’s a whitespace character somewhere in your program that excel is ignoring, allowing the filter to match where yours does not.

Let’s revive this old thread now that mimic chests got added.

Mimic chests result in additional identical lines I aptly named “virtual chests” - one extra line for mimic, four extra lines for hoard mimic - all marked with that 2;3; h2; h3 stuff for counting purposes.

Mimic chest bonus tokens are extra line token percentage from total tokens.