[Fixed] 3XP for every PVP fight

Unfortunately I forgot about it and used 75 minutes of XP bonus during active monoliths. :worried:

2 Likes

I can only assume they have forgotten about this issue?
Considering your new season PVP pass has monolith requirements, one would think that this is a priority issue.

Could you possibly contact them again and inquire as to the status of this bug?

2 Likes

Will some hefty compensation be incoming for this issue which has persisted now for quite some time?

Active players in PvP will have missed a vast amount of xp by now due to this ongoing bug.

1 Like

Players are being forced into experiencing the bug through season goals so the amount of people experiencing this bug is only going to increase. I did Monolith battles today with the understanding I would end up getting only 3 XP per PVP battle afterward.

People have provided screenshots and evidence for this bug. I donā€™t think I should have to explain why or how I just joined the now growing amount of players experiencing this bug. Iā€™d like to see it get fixed, but the backlog of unfixed bugs keeps getting bigger and I understand that the devs are busy.

2 Likes

Whoa i didnt even realize that. So basically you cant level if you use monoliths.

Thats kind of progression halting

1 Like

Im actually impressed they didnā€™t fix a significant pvp bug for the last major pvp update

6 Likes

Please fix this bug! I experienced it today when I activated my 5th monolith across two pvp kingdoms. Each of my 5 monoliths was a level 1. I started getting the 3xp when the 5th monolith was activated.

So my acting theory right now is that any variation of 5 monolith levels (or higher) triggers it.

1. one monolith at level 5
  2. five monoliths at level 1
  3. any of the other many combinations that would result in 5 monolith levels active at one time

Iā€™ll do some more playing around with it tomorrow.

Please fix this!!!

3 Likes

Or even say anything about it

It also triggers when 2 monoliths are at level 3. Possibly the number ā€œ5ā€ is the key here.

2 Likes

@lui-69 this thread

1 Like

Bumping this because its an egregiously bad bug if you play a bunch of pvp

1 Like

This is still occurring! And it does not matter which region you play your PVP battles in, they are all doing this. No wonder I havenā€™t leveled up in the past 2 months! :angry:

2 Likes

And not a peep save for pimping the sweepstakes

2 Likes

18 levels in 2 months with PVP-XP. Maybe I donā€™t play enoughā€¦

3 Likes

Monoliths are still broken. They give less exp. Despite this you give quests related to making them. Itā€™s really sad and unpleasant. You donā€™t care about us anymore.

5 Likes

@Bramble Any update on when this bug will be fixed? It would be nice to work towards completing those Monolith goals you all setā€¦ without having to sacrifice xpā€¦ while doing soā€¦

5 Likes

Same. This is on android.

https://youtu.be/-OL8jOecfno?si=neUbctqRrocAyvIL

3 Likes

Hello, :slight_smile:

Thank you for the video.

Iā€™ve included this into the original report for the development team.

• Currently the team is trying to narrow down this issue to a specfic monolith.

If you are able to reproduce this issue via a specific monolith consistently, please let us know! :slight_smile:

Any recorded footage demonstrating this issue is also greatly welcomed

2 Likes

The screenshots in the thread clearly show different monoliths triggering the same results. Multiple monoliths equaling the value of 5 are also triggering it.

How did the team come up with the idea that it was an issue to a specific monolith?

16 Likes

Iā€™ve been using mostly 3 monoliths: Oracle Tower in Southwild, Mad Mageā€™s Ruin in Geheron, and Guardianā€™s Maze in Aidania, maybe that helps.

But as we pointed out multiple times, the 2/3 XP issue appears whenever ANY 5 monoliths are active. It activates on any combination of active monoliths as soon as in total there are 5 levels in any monoliths active, whatever the monoliths used.

4 Likes