Fix Kingdom offers!

Kingdom offers have been an issue for 3-4 years now. You have acknowledged that they were a problem. Allegedly tried to fix them and just gave up almost a year ago.
Instead your need to “change” the game results in you making it worse more often than not.
Considering how broken kingdom offers are. You can’t make it worse.

An example of it being broken is. The only weapon I don’t have from Whithelm is pay gated. Even if I bought the weapon I would still be offered ingots even though there’s not 14 weapons available in the game.
Meanwhile all 12 weapons that I do own are fully upgraded.

The important thing to remember is these offers act as a daily reminder to how out of touch those who design the game are from their player base.

End game players are progression walls due to how poorly you release resources. Broken daily offers just add salt to the wound of thousands.

10 Likes

What if they do nothing about that because they want the ones irritated by that stop playing the game? The list of problems is so big that I start to think it’s on purpose.

2 Likes

Worked as intended.

1 Like

what can you do. @Jeto once said it “didn’t pass testing”, “yet”. :wink:
countless times more that was asked about this topic but the beforementioned “moderator” and all other “moderators” aswell didn’t answer back, you could say “ignored the questions/topic” because they can’t give any infos/updates. I personally doubt it was ever being worked on, but they’d deny that obviously. I doubt they’re working on that matter at the moment, or that they ever did in 2023, but they’d deny that too.
pants on fire

3 Likes

but they sometimes don’t do “then fix” and are vacationing.
problematic. :clown_face: :surfing_man:

True and thats even worse.