[fix incoming] PvP Weekly progress restarted after update

Platform:
Playstation

Video or screenshots:
This is the message that was received today on the first login after installing the update

This is the message saying I remained in the Diamond League based on last week’s scores that I acknowledged yesterday

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I am not completely upset with the reset of weekly progress to 0 as that did come with a payout of the weekly rewards that I previously earned. However, a relegation to Ruby was not warranted.

Steps to make it happen again
Hopefully it doesn’t happen again

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It happened today. I suspect others got unexpected promotions and relegations.

1 Like

Aqui, também… xbox

1 Like

We’re working on a fix and then restoring progress as well

Tomorrow there will be a data push to anyone who have their weekly PvP progress reset as though it was weekly reset, returning the Weekly VP that was earned this week.

Any rewards that were collected from your inbox, or mail sitting uncollected for the “end” of the PvP Week will also be removed.

As for a fix, this should be going out in the next few hours to prevent more people being affected