[Fix Incoming] Blesses Status effect on enemy troops is oriented incorrectly

**Platform, device version and operating system:**Windows 10 / Steam

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Blessed status effect should be flipped direction when on enemy troops.

How often does this happen?
Every time an enemy troop is blessed

Steps to make it happen again
Opponent team casts or inherits blessed status effect.

4 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

Thank you for the screencapture.

I’ve let the development team know about this issue.

• If you wouldn’t mind, please provide your Invite Code
1 Like

Same happens here

My invite code is: TALENA_PFRS

Can confirm this happens on Switch as well. Does it occur on all platforms then?

(screenshot pending)

Seriously, how does something THIS visible not get caught during internal testing?

You folks got the easy version of it. Do you know, how it looks on a 4:3 resolution!?

1 Like

Platform, device version and operating system: Android, Samsung Galaxy S22

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
The bless animation should be on top of the affected troop, this time it was in the margins instead.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This is the first time I’ve seen it happen.

Steps to make it happen again
If it helps, I was looking at one of my troop’s descriptions (getting ready to cast a spell) when the enemy team got 2 4+ matches and triggered the Archdeva twice.

2 Likes

Has already been reported a month ago, as part of the 7.0 graphic changes.
For extra fun, play the game in 4:3 screen ratio, to have it entirely offscreen and play guessing games on why an effect does not hit. :frowning:

2 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

This is a currently known issue!

I’ve received confirmation that this issue will be fixed in the incoming 7.1 Update.

1 Like

I know this will be fixed soon, but just wanted to add that a similar bug occurs with reflect:

Six weeks since the initial report. Either they are planning to do all patches required for 7.0 at once, which may take until the end of the year to prepare, or the issue has been lost in the pile of Things We Don’t Care Enough About and will be dug up again and fixed in two years, when a new intern is tasked to go through the unsolved stuff.
One of the many flaws of the indirect communication through middlemen, that has been established for this game.

Anyhow, I envy your optimistic approach.

1 Like